JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've said it b4 & will again, EVERY member here needs to get off their lazy bubblegum & write to EVERY legislator telling them where to put bubblegum like this!

bubbleguming here only solves nothing!

Dan

More dealer/FFL requirements, including ammunition. I expect some dealers/FFL's to close up shop assuming HB 2118 is voted into law.

Buy now. Firearms, ammo, etc.

Pretty much everyone will close. The cost of compliance, for our shop is approaching $700,000 PLUS moving to a new space that is nearly double the size so we can install the data center for video storage and about 70 giant fire safes for firearms and 4473s.

Last Edited:
I've said it b4 & will again, EVERY member here needs to get off their lazy bubblegum & write to EVERY legislator telling them where to put bubblegum like this!

Dan
If you want the anti-gun legislators to read your letters, they need to believe that you voted for them. Otherwise your words will mean nothing to them.

Once the gun stores are shut down and gun violence continues, whatever comes next is only going to be easier because we've given them the blueprint as well as the permission.

So maybe the pot shops or gasoline/diesel repair shops (You know, diesel engines are extremely popular in Europe. I don't think they know that), or lead pencils, something has to be next. Anything but fix the problems that keep them employed.

Dan
Because writing letters to left-minded idiots works so well...

No, there's more that needs to be done, but I agree with you the first thing is everyone needs to get off their azzes. Then start taking their state back the way the founding fathers meant.

write these two a$$holes....
[email protected]
[email protected]
And while you're at it, write to your OWN legislators!

I know a LOT of you believe writing the sponsors does no good. Who's to say for sure? I have my doubts as well, that it does no good, but I'll be damned if I'm just going to sit on my hands & do nothing! Better yet is if district members of those two idiots write them. I wrote them and asked for a reason of the bill. I guess we'll see if they reply.

The one thing people need to understand is whomever introduces a bill from whatever district AFFECTS every citizen of this state should that bill pass!

Dan

This should finish off any Ammo dealers that are currently still shipping to WA :(

Put in your final online orders TODAY.

16 (3) No dealer may sell or otherwise transfer, or expose for sale 17 or transfer, or have in his or her possession with intent to sell, or 18 otherwise transfer, any ammunition without being licensed as provided in this section.

The license fee for ammunition shall be one hundred twenty-five dollars.

This should finish off any Ammo dealers that are currently still shipping to WA :(

Put in your final online orders TODAY.

16 (3) No dealer may sell or otherwise transfer, or expose for sale 17 or transfer, or have in his or her possession with intent to sell, or 18 otherwise transfer, any ammunition without being licensed as provided in this section.

The license fee for ammunition shall be one hundred twenty-five dollars.
$125 per year?

And all firearms to be stored in locked safes at the end of each business day. And high resolution and dynamic range full motion videos of all doors, windows, displays, etc. 24/7 kept for at least 6 years (i.e. a full room of hard drives?). And other such pie-in-the-sky (cow pies, maybe?).

Go the the linked site (Thank you, ATCclears!) and post your opposition there. 'Tis easy.

Go get 'em, tigers!

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 6.39.34 PM.png

Will still be standing and making ammo for good Americans everywhere.
I don't want to come across as a blow-hard...but I think the only way this consistent onslaught will end is to physically stand up and not comply.

I won't be able to continue manufacturing ammo without help, and I'm not talking financial, am talking physical help.

People need to rally when businesses get harassed.

I don't want to come across as a blow-hard...but I think the only way this consistent onslaught will end is to physically stand up and not comply.

I won't be able to continue manufacturing ammo without help, and I'm not talking financial, am talking physical help.

People need to rally when businesses get harassed.
Any particular help? Glad to if I can.

This will pass.

The people of this state, including the lazy bubblegum majority, get what they bubbleguming deserve.

Not saying dont partake of the system by all means write the legislature and vote.... but I dont think voting harder next time is going to change anything.

People who hate you and want you and subsequent generations unarmed, are not going to be swayed by your letters lamenting that all of the guns stores are going to go out of business if this passes...... what the bubblegum do any of you think you are going to say that will sway their opinions? Really?

They hate YOU
They hate private business
They hate guns
They hate the gun business.
They hate everything you stand for, believe in or hold dear.
They want you to become extinct. They want you gone.

What can you do in the face of such misery and hostility?
They have your kids in their pockets too... an overwhelming majority of kids, who are turning 18 and gaining the ability to vote every day........ they are swayed by the teachers that had them 8hrs a day, they are swayed by the entertainers who had them the rest of the time.... they are influenced by propaganda in the form of pro sports, music & hollywood, social media "influencers"... Gun rights are more at risk now than ever before. The game is over because we lost the greater culture war, let it happen.... bought into it without our own money and time.... giving these people power.

Sure, some of us shunned the entertainment world years ago... some homeschooled their kids, limited online time, etc. Thats cool... and I count myself in there too.... but that is NOT the majority, or even close.... probably not even 10% of the population...

Everyone else was voting right wing at the ballot box and voting far left with their wallets.

Why do you think they are pushing this hard right now? We have never had an onslaught like this here or in many parts of the country. They have the endless resources to blast this bubblegum out while we are limited in our ability to donate to the cause... and lawyers dont work for free, even ideologically driven ones.

They know the timing is right, striking while the iron is hot.

SO go ahead buddy, give Inslee and Ferguson a call and tell them all about it. Im sure it will make a huge difference

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top