JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There have been a couple of fires down in the southwest part of Oregon in the past years in an area (Umpqua or Box fires) that allows no roads or equipment within its boundaries. They burned for months and only went out due to the winter rains. Fire IS good for a natural area that is not managed, but smoke and danger to populated areas make that a no-go. I do not know where the Mollala fire of a few years ago started but that was very close to human habitation.

What do I do? I go and move to Texas where the wind blows daily and now with this heat dome over us everything is dry dry dry. We are now in a stage 2 or 3 drought with water restrictions. Cornfields were dried stalks in July. Pretty much sucks all over.
uly. Pretty much sucks all over

People talk about letting nature be nature unless they have to deal with some natural fires. The reality is we have stopped the natural process of fires in forests so that when they happen, there's so much tinder they burn much hotter and faster.

We need to clear some of the snags and underbrush and regular controlled burns of forests this results in small firs that burn themselves out

People talk about letting nature be nature unless they have to deal with some natural fires. The reality is we have stopped the natural process of fires in forests so that when they happen, there's so much tinder they burn much hotter and faster.

We need to clear some of the snags and underbrush and regular controlled burns of forests this results in small firs that burn themselves out
A group of LOUD voices have prevented this from being done. So when disaster happens the same people who caused it blame their favorite target. :s0092:
As long as people keep falling for it nothing will change.

1693417343456.png

Not sharing such things because of some delusion that anything will be done about it. Not possible. Better to know the institutions we formerly trusted are 'untrustworthy.' We are just not important, or as they call us, useless eaters. They will rebuild their AI island and exterminate anyone or anything that gets in their way. $$$ and Power beyond anything we really can comprehend. Makes billionaires look like bums pushing a cart.

Last Edited:
Not sharing such things because of some delusion that anything will be done about it. Not possible. Better to know the institutions we formerly trusted are 'untrustworthy.' We are just not important, or as they call us, useless eaters. They will rebuild their AI island and exterminate anyone or anything that gets in their way. $$$ and Power beyond anything we really can comprehend. Makes billionaires look like bums pushing a cart.

You're into some weird shi_, holmes.

Napalm-like injuries in the Maui Massacre. It should terrify (I don't use that word lightly) people to know that this is what the government is capable of doing to its citizens (corp government has managed and controlled consumers, not citizens).

Complete abandonment now. The takeaway should be corporate profiteering from our proxy war is far more important than people like us.

Last Edited:
Napalm-like injuries in the Maui Massacre. It should terrify (I don't use that word lightly) people to know that this is what the government is capable of doing to its citizens (corp government has managed and controlled consumers, not citizens).

Complete abandonment now. The takeaway should be corporate profiteering from our proxy war is far more important than people like us.

It will be real interesting to see how the next election there goes. Sadly I suspect nothing will change. :(

Napalm like injuries. Not surprising given the fire.

If you choose to believe in heat rays, laser beams & lizard people, that's on you.

Doesn't change the fact that fires cause horrific human injury.

How Gov't has 'done nothing' but harm speaks volumes. At least the victims of this planned event KNOW they are victims, unlike most such events. Our turn is coming. Just a matter of time now.

Kudos to this woman. 100% agree. BTW, all corporate/big charities are SCAMS and billionaires asking suffering people to get out their wallets can go to H___.

Want to help people? Find a way to do it directly. Also, this is why it is often illegal to do so. Laws follow corporate desires.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top