JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to push back on your statement a bit, Caveman, but hopefully you'll see some follow-up alignment as well.

My issue is broadly classifying tourists by a continent, in fact the largest and most diverse continent on our planet. An "Asian tourist" could include someone from China, India, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey... You get the idea. So I can't join you in labeling Asian tourists as the worst. For the same reason I rather abhor our stupid U.S. government trying to exclusively call only people from East Asia (China, South Korea, Japan, et al) "Asians" as if we should forget that people from Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, etc. also hail from Asia. Stupid on those moronic bureaucrats.

However, I will follow your sentiments by being more specific about Chinese tour groups. They are certainly the worst in my experience. Of course, you can tell they are from China because the group leader parades before them holding a Chinese flag. Those tour groups are absolutely the rudest, loudest, most obnoxious of any I have experienced. For context, I have traveled rather extensively in both Europe and Asia (west and east), so have encountered countless tour groups, especially in such popular destinations as the Louvre, Ephesus, British Museum, Grand Palace (Bangkok), Uffizi, Prado, Pergamon, etc. The typical Chinese tour group has no sense of propriety and absolutely no regard for other people. What veneer of civilized behavior they may have within their own country seems to get completely stripped away when they travel in groups, and what's left is simply base, almost animalistic. In a word, they are disgusting.
When we had a layover in Taipei years ago we took the high speed rail and saw the National Palace Museum. We got there before the Chinese tourists got there. The mainland Chinese tourists behave very badly from what we were told at the museum.

When we had a layover in Taipei years ago we took the high speed rail and saw the National Palace Museum. We got there before the Chinese tourists got there. The mainland Chinese tourists behave very badly from what we were told at the museum.
It's really no wonder since the largest driver's education franchise in China is named The Wong Way to Drive.

Not really

What was here? Some kind of junk yard? Did the fire start here?

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Nonsense. We all know Elon did it with laser beams from Mars.
If you researched Directed Energy Weapons you would know that the Deep State can start a fire or eliminate any target at will.
HAARP can be used at the same time to direct winds/weather to spread a fire.

The whole "Space Laser" thing is misinformation to make a mockery of truth.

Kind of like Ivermectin was just a Horse Dewormer, not for humans, even a bigger lie so pharms could make $1700 in gov payouts per jab, vs a much more effective, no side affect treatment for ......... $5

I am going to push back on your statement a bit, Caveman, but hopefully you'll see some follow-up alignment as well.

My issue is broadly classifying tourists by a continent, in fact the largest and most diverse continent on our planet. An "Asian tourist" could include someone from China, India, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey... You get the idea. So I can't join you in labeling Asian tourists as the worst. For the same reason I rather abhor our stupid U.S. government trying to exclusively call only people from East Asia (China, South Korea, Japan, et al) "Asians" as if we should forget that people from Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, etc. also hail from Asia. Stupid on those moronic bureaucrats.

However, I will follow your sentiments by being more specific about Chinese tour groups. They are certainly the worst in my experience. Of course, you can tell they are from China because the group leader parades before them holding a Chinese flag. Those tour groups are absolutely the rudest, loudest, most obnoxious of any I have experienced. For context, I have traveled rather extensively in both Europe and Asia (west and east), so have encountered countless tour groups, especially in such popular destinations as the Louvre, Ephesus, British Museum, Grand Palace (Bangkok), Uffizi, Prado, Pergamon, etc. The typical Chinese tour group has no sense of propriety and absolutely no regard for other people. What veneer of civilized behavior they may have within their own country seems to get completely stripped away when they travel in groups, and what's left is simply base, almost animalistic. In a word, they are disgusting.
I completely agree with you - the Mainland China people are the worse.
Went to China for the first time a few years ago. The people were absolute chaos! No one bothered with lines and it was just a cluster from the word "Go". Went to a dim sum restaurant and people were swarming the cart as soon as it left the kitchen. It look like they haven't eaten in days.
I asked the tour guide why people seemed so rude. She said people were anxious to get over on someone. Whether they beat them in the line or get their food first, it makes them feel like they have some control of their lives. I don't know...but I have no desire to ever go back there again.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews