JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every time I notice someone carrying I first notify the police and then make a grandiose distraction to keep the villain busy until the authorities arrive.

Either that, or I do nothing and mind my own business.
I wouldnt want others to mention my ccw in public and I dont think that the middle of best buy is the best place for a gun chat with a stranger.

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

if i thought it was unintentional, i'd probably say, quietly, "hey dude.. your piece is slipping." otherwise, as others have said.. none of your business, and courtesy ends where MYOB begins.

I would do something like this. It is possible to have a short, quiet conversation without drawing a lot of attention.

I would first ask myself if, were the situation reversed, would I want someody to tell me what I am considering telling the person whose piece is exposed.

I would then consider the situation, the enviornment, and other factors. Unless there was a compelling reason to inform the person (such as their piece being in danger of falling on the floor) I would probably choose to mind my own business.

If I did choose to tell them, I would do so as discreetly and respectfully as possible.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top