JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every time I notice someone carrying I first notify the police and then make a grandiose distraction to keep the villain busy until the authorities arrive.

Either that, or I do nothing and mind my own business.
I wouldnt want others to mention my ccw in public and I dont think that the middle of best buy is the best place for a gun chat with a stranger.

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

if i thought it was unintentional, i'd probably say, quietly, "hey dude.. your piece is slipping." otherwise, as others have said.. none of your business, and courtesy ends where MYOB begins.

I would do something like this. It is possible to have a short, quiet conversation without drawing a lot of attention.

I would first ask myself if, were the situation reversed, would I want someody to tell me what I am considering telling the person whose piece is exposed.

I would then consider the situation, the enviornment, and other factors. Unless there was a compelling reason to inform the person (such as their piece being in danger of falling on the floor) I would probably choose to mind my own business.

If I did choose to tell them, I would do so as discreetly and respectfully as possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top