JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a G48 for summer carry just as this party was getting started. I've since switched back to my G45. Extra capacity. :cool:

It just dawned on me that IF monetary aid from the Gov reaches the multitudes of homeless/jobless/worthless/drug addled dregs that inhabit neighborhoods ALL over potland that there's going to be all manor of messed up people without care for anything but themselves roaming about in drug/alcohol induced stupors. They ain't going to be your friends!

I live in the woods about 20 miles from Grant's Pass and avoid going to town anyway. I've essentially chosen to live as an internet connected hermit, so my lifestyle isn't affected much if at all.

If I'm awake I'm carrying. My usual edc is a 9mm M&P compact with a 15rd. Mag and one in the pipe. The past few months we've had a lot of mountain lion activity, killing livestock etc., so depending on their activity I carry a .357 magnum almost as often around here.
But the nine and two spare mags are for those rare going to town activities.

I only carry when going somewhere with more risk then Silverton. So since the only place I have gone since this stuff started is two days of work I haven't been carrying. At home the defensive firearms are close by so no need to carry.

Still mostly just my LCP. All day everyday. Not much has changed for me. I don't feel anything more than a sense of uneasiness when we have gone out for groceries and such. Things are still very civil around my areas and no big difference noticed.

Kind of. No more mini pocket carry, only compact & fullsize IWB/OWB.

However, no longer doing anything of the sort where such was done for the convenience. Quick shops & such, as a simplified example.

No.

170px-Afghan_National_Army_Soldier_with_Bandolier_Clips.png

-E-

I went with higher capacity mags in my P99c... full-sized 16 rounders vs the usual 10+1 jobs. Also plan on keeping it that way instead of my typical seasonal change to the smaller PPS.
Still carry always, everywhere, whether they approve or not. Sorry, not sorry.

I might actually start to carry a long gun in my truck for those long trips to the EO for work. Shotgun? AR? Not sure yet. The rapidity of change recently, none of which bodes well for freedom of movement, may make it a smart move.

Now I carry a bigger BUG (model 19) with a speed loader and an additional extra mag (making two extras) for my G19 clone

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top