JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys.

I have been busy with work and life for couple years. I am trying to purchase another handgun, where are some good place to go or check it out? I know many stores are closed over the years in this area.

Be sure to ask if they do any sort of price matching after shipping/transfer cost is factored in. Online deals are great right now.

Last Edited:
Honestly with the new BGC laws it's just worth it to find the exact handgun you want online pay the best price and they usually ship free.

Check out kygunco.com or budsgunshop.com

You won't find better prices.

Or you might as well go down to northwest armory in portland of mcloughlin. They have an awesome selection, good prices, and nice people working there.

Haven't been to any small shops in Vancouver that I felt good about, trusted, or that wasn't charging retail plus some.

Just remember if you buy a gun online add the FFL transfer fee and tax to the cost. If you buy a gun from a dealer in Portland you have to have it transferred to an FFL in Washington too, so the shop you buy it from will usually have a shipping fee, plus transfer fee and tax from Washington FFL.

I'd check out the pawn shops in Vancouver, Tropics jewelry and loan has small selection but good prices generally and will negotiate on prices. RW pawn generally doesn't have good prices. Lucky loan and the other shop downtown again have small selection but decent prices.

With all that said, it is usually cheaper to order online and have it shipped to an FFL even with transfer fee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top