JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The article in Newsweek earlier cited the Po'Boys celebrating at a KMart parking lot in NE Portland, and that the Leftists / Antifa were protesting at the riverfront. So the brawls happen *after* the leftists head over to the "Summer of Love".
My Trisomy-21 alter-ego asks, "How is the brawling the fault of the Proud Boys?" as depicted by Newsweek.
But, I'll be they did deliver a well deserved beat-down to the leftist interlopers.
Smart money said, "stay the bubblegum away."
And, the leftist slant of every national media on this event is pretty obvious.

On an aside, driving down Scotch Church road this afternoon, a resident on the north side of the road had beautiful, incendiary flags flying. "F**k BIDEN" and so forth. Made me smile.

Photos and videos streamed online showed members of the Proud Boys — a frequently violent far right group — gathering and speaking at the conservative event. Among them was Tusitala "Tiny" Toese, who has been convicted of engaging in violence at protests.

"We're not going to stand down," Toese said. He added that his group was "not playing this time," but said they did not have plans to leave the Northeast Portland location Sunday.

That white supremacist A-hole.

This is Portland 2021....

Is this really the city that works? This isn't even the bottom yet, we have a long ways to go and it is going to get much more worse.

Last Edited:
The witness said people got out of the van and started to run away as Proud Boys attacked them.

"I saw this dude beating a woman. There was like two ladies that got hit. It was a nightmare, it was bubbleguming terrifying," they said.

Dam these stupid liberals can't even be liberals well. The witness clearly assume all of those peoples gender! The witness didn't make sure to use their preferred pronouns either! What an bubblegum!

What amazes me, the Portland Police Commissioner knew ahead of time what groups would be in the city today, yet took zero precautionary measures to ensure these groups didn't get into confrontations…

Oh, that's rights, they lost the entire Rapid Response Team because the Police Commissioner/Mayor and City Council shat all over them…

Wish we could trade both of those groups for the fine people of Hong Kong that are truly standing up in the face of tyranny. I think they should just meet in a field and Duke it out. The winner is whoever is left standing.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads