JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alrighty Folks, I'm dropping this live Grenade here to have a thought provoking discussion I think it's long past time we had, and with that, I ask that folks be respectful of each others differing opinions and not let emotions turn this into a dumpster fire!
How do we a a society address the Issues of So called "Mass Shootings" or "Gun Violence" that seem to take place on a daily basis, how do we tackle this WITH OUT infringing on a persons 2nd rights, and how do we deal with this in a humane and just manor with the tools we have, or the limitations of our constitution?

First, we all know this is a large issue with many factors, including the known fact that almost EVERY single shooter was on Psychotic meds and was well known to Law Enforcement!
How do we address the mental health issue's in a meaningful way with out restricting the rights of normal folks?
How do we identify such individuals and intervene in a caring manor while still attempting to stop the potential escalation of a a shooting?
How do we increase public support and funding for mental health support and care?
How do we square a persons Constitutional Rights, with out offending the constitution in these cases?
How do we address the Gang violence issues in a meaningful manor that gets positive results?

My own thoughts on this:
Have schools conduct simple firearms education that covers safety as well as storage and responsibilities, make it a Non Opt-Out requirement, and empower students to speak up and ask questions
HARDEN THE DAMN SCHOOLS, make it so cities/counties/States cannot De-Fund this and make them hire, train, and employ qualified Safety officers!
Engauge Parents in these discussions and provide affordable options for such resources to mental health treatment options, as well as gun storage options, and safe handling at home!
Make this THE issue to be addressed and STOP with the False Hope Gun Control bullsh!t we are all subjected to!

Ok Folks, this is a good start, Lets not toss around the "Elections have Consequences " statements, or any of the other barrel chested bullsh!t about Mu Rights, Shall Not be Infringed trop and lets have an actual meaningful discussion about this! Maybe we can put enough brain power into this and come up with actual actionable options that can be used for the good of all!
A big step forward would be to have media outlets be held more accountable. They should report FACTS. Not "A" story but "The" story. Too often the media flat gets it wrong and reports false nefarious inflammatory propaganda and has it all wrong!!!
Journalists need to be held accountable when they spew disinformation!!!

Form 4473

Question 11.f.

Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?

Read between the lines if you get my drift. That way the thread doesn't get closed…

All joking aside, mental health is a serious issue.

As of this writing, I'm helping a vet friend get into the Mighty Oaks program, and is scheduled to leave in a couple weeks.

But when mental health turns into killing, the rabid dog needs to be put down. ..nothing else can be done. Hopefully more people can get help before they get to that point.

Last Edited:
There are many Doctors who stand ready to help, including the Surgeon General.
1680060620678.png

All joking aside, mental health is a serious issue.

As of this writing, I'm helping a vet friend get into the Mighty Oaks program, and is scheduled to leave in a couple weeks.

But when mental health turns into killing, the rabid dog needs to be put down. ..nothing else can be done. Hopefully more people can get help before they get to that point.
I went to Mighty Oaks in 2019. It changed my life! I have nothing but praise for Chad and his staff. I'm praying for your friend and ask he finds the comfort and peace he's looking for.

There is no better program that Mighty Oaks.

FE908A1B-723F-473C-9044-B4A8A1BB4F66.jpeg

Last Edited:
These are the people we're dealing with...

Idiots like that are proof that condoms should be used every time, only you can prevent stupidity, don't breed!

Man, that's some seriously messed up mental health issues right there, I sure hope LEO are aware of this idiot and will do something before "It" goes off the rails and decides to take things loud!

I went to Mighty Oaks in 2019. It changed my life! I have nothing but praise for Chad and his staff. I'm praying for your friend and ask he finds the comfort and peace he's looking for.

There is no better program that Mighty Oaks.

View attachment 1393155
Just a quick side note. Got a call from Smith and Wesson on Friday asking if they could team two of their ambassadors with my ammo company, that being Chad Robichaux and Travis Kennedy...so they are now onboard using High Desert Cartridge ammo.

So they along with Walther Defense; Bill Blowers and Bill Rapier...we got a solid team of shooters using our stuff by choice.

Idiots like that are proof that condoms should be used every time, only you can prevent stupidity, don't breed!

Man, that's some seriously messed up mental health issues right there, I sure hope LEO are aware of this idiot and will do something before "It" goes off the rails and decides to take things loud!
They're all over the place.

It amazes me that both sides seem to care one heck of a lot more about the trans person than the dead children. It honestly has me wondering if this is the match that lights the powder keg

It amazes me that both sides seem to care one heck of a lot more about the trans person than the dead children. It honestly has me wondering if this is the match that lights the powder keg
Media manipulation and spin on the story, who owns the media?

Unfortunately the country has been run on fear for a long time, fear and division.

It's why now more than ever folks should be happy the 2nd is here as a right.

It's difficult to peddle fear to those who have assumed the responsibility to protect their families and themselves.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews