JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What gets me is they don't use due dilligence in trying to return stolen guns to their rightfull owners! They make it easier for tweakers to get cash from stolen guns without repracutions.

Liberals, their feel good ideas and unintended consequences! Tweakers will step up the robberies hoping to score guns before the Sat. deadline. Maybe that's the plan. If people don't give up the guns voluntarily then recruit the drug addicts.

Liberals, their feel good ideas and unintended consequences! Tweakers will stepping up the robberies hoping to score guns before the Sat. deadline. Maybe that's the plan. If people don't give up the guns voluntarily then recruit the drug addicts.

Actually from the photos I have seen over the years of the people turning in firearms There don't appear to be any tweekers in the herd.

Hmmmm. I've got an old Ivar Johnson single shot .410 shotgun with a stock thats cracked in two. It might be worth something, but not much. Maybe I'll take the $75 Fred Meyer gift card and go buy some ammo with it...
Sure, just throw a little duct tape on it and turn it in! Get a Freddies gift card and go buy some ammo!

BTW...doesn't Oregon law state that if 25 or more guns transfer hands it represents a 'gun show' and therefore requires a process for transferring those weapons?
Perhaps the cops will be doing this...lol
And do the people buying back the guns have to go through back ground checks? :)

Another opportunity to save those classics that might otherwise be slagged.

OregonLive article is here: Gun turn-in scheduled in Southeast Portland this weekend | OregonLive.com

Highlights are:
Saturday, May 11, 2013
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Lynwood Friends Church
835 SE 162nd Ave. (south of SE Stark)
Portland

Safeway or Fred Meyer cards in the value of:
Handguns: $100
Rifles and shotguns: $75
Assault weapons: $150
Magazines—capacity 50 and above: $25
Pellet and BB guns: $10

They always do this on a day that I work!

These buybacks will be interesting when people bring their printed defects from a 3D printer in a couple of years. If the cost pans out per unit, I'd print a bunch to take there functional or not.

Sooooo-----I've got to ask. "Magazines, capacity 50 and above. $25"

That's a pretty short list. Beta mag, 50 and 100 rd Thompson drum, AK drum,
PPSh drum, a few oddball 10-22 mags, pan mag for a Lewis machine gun and a few
others. NONE of them at all common. I'm guessing that whoever made up their list
hasn't got a clue?

Sooooo-----I've got to ask. "Magazines, capacity 50 and above. $25"

That's a pretty short list. Beta mag, 50 and 100 rd Thompson drum, AK drum,
PPSh drum, a few oddball 10-22 mags, pan mag for a Lewis machine gun and a few
others. NONE of them at all common. I'm guessing that whoever made up their list
hasn't got a clue?

PS90/AR57 Mag - $29 new, normal pricing.

"As a county commissioner and as a parent of three children, I ask anyone who has a gun to please, please, turn it in,'' Kafoury urged.

Oh yes! Please do! What an awful thing to have in your home! Better to let your three kids be the victims of your stupid ignorance when a thug comes knockin'

Another opportunity to save those classics that might otherwise be slagged.

OregonLive article is here: Gun turn-in scheduled in Southeast Portland this weekend | OregonLive.com

Highlights are:
Saturday, May 11, 2013
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Lynwood Friends Church
835 SE 162nd Ave. (south of SE Stark)
Portland

Safeway or Fred Meyer cards in the value of:
Handguns: $100
Rifles and shotguns: $75
Assault weapons: $150
Magazines—capacity 50 and above: $25
Pellet and BB guns: $10

Let us all know if you intend to go (shopping,) and what comes of it!

I smell a Seattle gun show a coming to Portland.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top