JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be funny if someone asked to see the I.D. of the Ceasefire person taking possession of any handguns (since this is a FTF transaction and can only be done with other Oregon citizens).:s0114: I could see Ceasefire bringing in help from across the river.

It would be funny if someone asked to see the I.D. of the Ceasefire person taking possession of any handguns (since this is a FTF transaction and can only be done with other Oregon citizens).:s0114: I could see Ceasefire bringing in help from across the river.

I was actually wondering if the Ceasefire Oregon people were legally allowed to own firearms, or if they were committing a crime :s0114:

Depending on how the guns are collected and gift cards distributed this could border on a "straw purchase". You're giving your gun to one person and someone else is paying for it. Anything to screw with these idiots.

My brother and I will be there (he lives in OR, so will be doing any purchasing). I've got an old bb gun sitting in the closet that doesnt' work, and he's got a .22 revolver that misfires every-other shot. I wonder how they would shudder if they could see the other guns we will have with us that day that we are NOT turning in? :)

Now, why does this have to happen between the first of the month and the 15th? I just paid my rent, paid my student loan payment and other associated bills. If it happened after the 15th, I would be there with cash in hand, along with at sign, darn it..

Now, why does this have to happen between the first of the month and the 15th? I just paid my rent, paid my student loan payment and other associated bills. If it happened after the 15th, I would be there with cash in hand, along with at sign, darn it..

Yup, in the same boat. If it was *NEXT* weekend, I'd be there...

If I take some old crappy single-shot shotguns and screw a (painted black) piece of 2X4 on the foregrips, do you think I could sell it as an assault rifle?
I once knew a guy who cut a rough stock out of a 2 x 6, screwed a piece of 1/2" pipe on it and got $50.00 from a turn in many years ago.

What do you think they would do if I showed up holding my 2.5 yo daughter? I really want to, just to see their faces and watch them boil over... but my more logical side says it would be too hard to make transactions with guns and money while holding onto her, and we might have to be standing out in the streets, etc.

But it would be fun, and my bother will be the one doing the transactoins. I will just be there to help find deals.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top