JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Al pro gun owner groups I have my friends and they all old school veterans Iraq and Afghanistan that don't agree with these stupid actions as we like to call them , this is not make you proud as you are in supported positions in the government that you will keep your guns while others will be effected by whatever bubblegum law against owning a gun , you kids don't be fooled by these governor , we dealt with them before most veterans get betrayed by them and just like how they act gun supporter 2nd amendment, blah blah blah , when bubblegum get real they all stay shut do nothing and we have to face all their crap and stupid activities they do . So be smart about it

What's that Lassie? Timmy is struck in the well?

I believe the OP has English as a second language, so I will not mock him for his communication skills. If I went on a site that was Spanish-based and tried to communicate in Spanish, I would do a much worse job than the OP.

That said, I disagree with his assertion that an elected representative displaying her firearms as a means of supporting the 2nd amendment is foolish or stupid.

You have guns it's cool to have fun with display then play them and to protect your self, family, home etc. but don't do such things specially in most tense situations that gun law and gun owners at this time . remember you are not alone and your action will effect all of us .
you dummy you have a zoom meeting you don't need to bring all your guns to display then behind you trying to showing off or trying participation's your freedom , no that's stupidity to act stupid with stupid ain't getting any solutions, be smart about it

How do we know if they are real or props? Would people be offended if the picture looked like this instead?

Why don't I bubblegum and complain when I see drugs, LGBT flags, Biden, Hillary on and on and on..

If it doesn't directly affect me by physical threat, or impose tangible issues to my people, why should I care that they want to be a moron.

And I am not defending her or any politician for that matter, she clearly made a statement against the Trash Liberal West's agenda.

I just don't happen to call 911 when I see a statue that offends me.

5.jpg

After reading your comments, I am beginning to understand your argument better now. However, sometimes you have to fight or make a stance against stupidity (anti-gunners) by being a bit naiive, no?

How do we know that that is not her normal decor in her office, hmm? Using Zoom for meetings has only been a recent thing lately, so, was she to change her office decor just for a meeting that she had to have? I would not, unless it were embarrassing. Guns are not embarrassing.

As for things a gun owner should not do, is drink (heavily or be drunk) and carry, but that is not illegal in many states, if at all any.

If English is your second language, do not be ashamed of it, I am not.

I believe the OP has English as a second language, so I will not mock him for his communication skills. If I went on a site that was Spanish-based and tried to communicate in Spanish, I would do a much worse job than the OP.

That said, I disagree with his assertion that an elected representative displaying her firearms as a means of supporting the 2nd amendment is foolish or stupid.

Well, that as it may be. I wouldn't go on a site that I was either unsure, or unable to read, let alone try to make a point to "indigenous" with out a good proofread. But different strokes..

After reading your comments, I am beginning to understand your argument better now. However, sometimes you have to fight or make a stance against stupidity (anti-gunners) by being a bit naiive, no?

How do we know that that is not her normal decor in her office, hmm? Using Zoom for meetings has only been a recent thing lately, so, was she to change her office decor just for a meeting that she had to have? I would not, unless it were embarrassing. Guns are not embarrassing.

As for things a gun owner should not do, is drink (heavily or be drunk) and carry, but that is not illegal in many states, if at all any.

If English is your second language, do not be ashamed of it, I am not
Bro I m with you , that's her wall display, but she could avoid doing her politic meeting in different background so does her whole house wall has guns display ? II have a guns display in my house but I don't need to do zoom meeting using my guns to show or prove some points against idiots who trigger immediately just when they see a gun

Al pro gun owner groups I have my friends and they all old school veterans Iraq and Afghanistan that don't agree with these stupid actions as we like to call them , this is not make you proud as you are in supported positions in the government that you will keep your guns while others will be effected by whatever bubblegum law against owning a gun , you kids don't be fooled by these governor , we dealt with them before most veterans get betrayed by them and just like how they act gun supporter 2nd amendment, blah blah blah , when bubblegum get real they all stay shut do nothing and we have to face all their crap and stupid activities they do . So be smart about it

Yes, State Governors start wars overseas, then betray the Veterans.. Well said bro, well said..

Sorry I did not disrespect you or have talk to you , it's an opinion and we sharing thoughts here about those who trying to take advantage against gun owners
So please be respectful

I am being respectful, I'm pointing out that the photo of your avatar next to your name is no different than what the politician you're complaining about was doing.

So showing firearms hurts your feelings? I'm confused..... you're on a 2A forum complaining about a politican who is actively supporting and promoting the 2A. Isn't that what we want? Or is it because they are black and have long banana like things coming out of them? If it was a musket I'm sure you wouldn't be melting as fast.... as a veteran I love seeing a politican with a back bone who isn't cowering to those who are "woke."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top