JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bro I m with you , that's her wall display, but she could avoid doing her politic meeting in different background so does her whole house wall has guns display ? II have a guns display in my house but I don't need to do zoom meeting using my guns to show or prove some points against idiots who trigger immediately just when they see a gun
No one should change their home decor just to PC others. Home is private and to be a guest is a privilege. I know people whose man-cave is their office with pin-up women scantly-cladded holding beer, guns, other women, or whatever. Sure someone can go too far, but she only three guns, two were crossed like the weed on our money - like most Coat of Arms.

Last Edited:
I am being respectful, I'm pointing out that the photo of your avatar next to your name is no different than what the politician you're complaining about was doing.
And I'm not carrying my profile picture on public social politics meeting , it's related for firearm community, I think you get this wrong , I'm not against carrying or owning a firearm , I just don't agree who show off " in purpose of pissing off or trying to trigger liberals in the name of I'm defending my 2nd amendment right . It's just not the right way to do it in my opinion while liberals on control of all media they can play this dirty and twist facts against firearm law and the 2nd A

So showing firearms hurts your feelings? I'm confused..... you're on a 2A forum complaining about a politican who is actively supporting and promoting the 2A. Isn't that what we want? Or is it because they are black and have long banana like things coming out of them? If it was a musket I'm sure you wouldn't be melting as fast.... as a veteran I love seeing a politican with a back bone who isn't cowering to those who are "woke."
No it's not , it's hurt liberals who will use their trash media to erase your 2nd A so please understand the dirty games they want to play

No it's not , it's hurt liberals who will use their trash media to erase your 2nd A so please understand the dirty games they want to play
I don't play games. I live my life and don't curtail it to appease the feelings of others.

I like her

But do you "like like " her? yes-no-check-boxes-vector-4912256.jpg

No one should change their home decor just to PC others. Home is private and to be a guest is a privilege. I know people whose man-cave is there office with pin-up women scantly-cladded hold beer, guns, other women, or whatever. Sure someone can go too far, but she only three guns, two were crossed like the weed on our money - like most Coat of Arms.
No one should be I'm telling you I totally agree , but we just came out of the HR127 war and trying to calm things down and you know how they would be triggered and they actully did in fact the media now all talk bubblegum about this meeting and that piss me off I mean firearm should have TV channel to educate these people about firearm it's not a boogeyman

Newby comments on how someone's support for exercising a God-given Constitutional Right should be hidden from view, just so the hater's can feel "safe" and "validated" by "wokecancelling" others opinions like Mini-Bezo-Bozos ....
(like... oohhh, I don't know....let's for example ... randomly say a public display of support for a God-given, Constitutional Right to bear arms, or maybe publicly practicing their free speech by say... wearing a Flag pin or a presidential campaign hat)
.... Tend to set my "ignore" trigger finger twitchin'.

"You can't keep your rights by hiding them, or pretending they don't exist." ( me )

Last Edited:
Here is a little thought experiment you can do yourself!

OUTLOUD, say the following, "Pretty please, if I am nice and polite and do not question authority and hide like a criminal, can I please be allowed to keep a gun locked up in my house?".

Be sure to do this alone, If someone happens to hear you, it could be awkward to explain you are just practicing.

Part of the problem is it's become taboo to be a gun owner, even though there are some upteen gazillion gun owners in the US.

As of 2/19/21, she is free to display her freedom as much as she wishes. She has no control over someone elses' feelings.

Snowflakes melt before her, as they should. We need more Congress critters who understand the oath they've sworn and uphold it. Good on her!

And if others are offended by her exercising her constitutional rights, tough shat for them.

No one should be I'm telling you I totally agree , but we just came out of the HR127 war and trying to calm things down and you know how they would be triggered and they actully did in fact the media now all talk bubblegum about this meeting and that piss me off I mean firearm should have TV channel to educate these people about firearm it's not a boogeyman

I understand what you're talking about, and I agree that displaying ANYTHING (not just guns) for the sake of just being a jerk to anger a group of people should be avoided, but also be mindful that political warfare takes some nasty turns.

Peace.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads