JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nothing better to do? Attack a gun rights organization

Television sports commentator and former Today show host Bryant Gumbel is back in the news, thanks to comments he made in an interview published Tuesday in Rolling Stone; a story quickly picked up yesterday by Newsmax, in which he referred to the National Rifle Association as "pigs."

<broken link removed>

He's a "wanna be" again looking to be recognized by the gun haters... He's the broadcasters version of Liam Neeson. Both are a POS in the bottom of the toilet..........

Like I always say, cut the power for a couple weeks and these morons will be eating each other and begging for a guns so they don't become what's for lunch.

Lmao.. Yeah.. An organization that aids in the retainment and defense of everyones right no matter the race, creed or religion are pigs?.. Nice.

Better than being a fascist libtard.

How uneducated this man must be.
But, thats what the leftist antis do.. Mud sling.. Aint nothin but words.

Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time, a long time. Yet one more public figure that decides they are too obscure, too far out of the limelight and uses hot-button issues like this to try and become 'relevant' again. Part of the 'look at me' crowd that dominates all facets of media, whether news, music, movies, TV or even YouTube. Watching unimportant people like him making a grab for attention is sad, really. I'd feel sorry for him if he weren't such an idiot - that's a choice he makes for himself.

Just because he (and all like him) do not feel that they connot bring themselves to exercise their 2A right that they feel they can take ours away.
This is their ideology, they want to take and take and take what is not theirs to take.
That is why we hate them so much!!!:mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top