JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This caught my attention this morning. I guess we welcome binary people to the gun purchasing line. At least there does not appear to be an assumption they would not be purchasing firearms.

2017-07-04.png

Is a gender X legally recognizable by the Feds? Does that mean if you put NonBinary on a federal form is it invalid?

The downside is the state will take all the time they want to create a new form of non-gender recognition, but did not see the Tac-14 and Shockwave coming and prepare how to categorize those so we can make them go in a smooth transaction.

Is a gender X legally recognizable by the Feds? Does that mean if you put NonBinary on a federal form is it invalid?
I don't believe it is, but that is Oregon jumping in the middle (and charging $10) of that transaction. Not sure how this is going to fly.

Lucky, they saw the tac-14 and the Shockwave coming sure enough . . . This is just a test so they can prepare for the next wave of denials!!!!!

Sheldon

I don't believe it is, but that is Oregon jumping in the middle (and charging $10) of that transaction. Not sure how this is going to fly.

I just heard on the news last week - Washington D.C. was the first place in the country to allow an "X" for gender on driver's licenses. I would guess it's not too much of a stretch that if it's recognized in WA DC, it's probably recognized by the Feds. I expect we'll be seeing this all over very soon.

Last Edited:
I just heard on the news last week - Washington D.C. was the first place in the country to allow an "X" for gender on driver's licenses. I would guess it's not too much of a stretch that if it's recognized in WA DC, it's probably recognized by the Feds. I expect we'll be seeing this all over very soon.

Maybe this is gender X:
Oddly enough that did not apply to federal policy on marijuana, but that would be the logical assumption.

What if all my firearms start to self-identify as non-firesarms? No more transfer hassle? Or does the word transfer already assume gender(s)?

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR