JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Lulz_3bf448_6156516.jpg

Please remember that the Second Amendment applies to everyone.

Also take note that this IS a public area of the forum and something we need to keep in mind is that this IS an inclusive forum for ALL firearm owners. X/Y or otherwise. While we may or may NOT agree with the decision of the individual, these individuals must and SHOULD be welcomed by the firearm owning community if they take up arms and decide to be pro 2A.

We may question the legitimacy of the third option when it comes to state and federal paperwork... let us keep the dubiousness there and not towards the individual whom we shouldn't ostracize.

Save that for another time/place, maybe a back yard with a cold one in your hand and not in a public forum where a new gun owner may read this and turn from a shooting partner to somebody who votes insanity.

The issue may unwravel sooner than later too:

Will new gender-neutral licenses fly with TSA?

Last Edited:
My rifle has decided to be a toaster, my handguns can't figure out if they're butterflies or moths, and the shotgun won't even come out of the safe without one of those antifa masks on its buttstock...

The whole world has gone nuts.

IMG_1188.PNG

I totally agree, @Dyjital. Transgender-ism still makes me uncomfortable but it is important that we not reflexively slam the issue or make fun of 2A-supporting LGBT folks.

One issue is identification cards. If a person's ID says male or female, but the person is presenting as the opposite gender, this can make things at least a little more complex.

Anybody listen to podcasts? How about Gunblog VarietyCast? I enjoy it quite a bit! One of the hosts is a transgender who presents as a female. I'm glad it is only an audio podcast without video, but she is a solid supporter of gun rights! She has talked before about using her drivers license (on which appears the photo of a guy) and trying to awkwardly explain the situation.

I can easily imagine an FFL who doesn't have any desire to get involved in a debate and doesn't really wish to make a statement either way. They now have the option of marking "X" which may just mean, "Don't make me say cuz their ID says one thing and their outfit says something different."

Please remember that the Second Amendment applies to everyone..
It has nothing to do with the second amendment and everything to do with making some sort of look at me statement.. backed by the barrel of a gun (Oregon statutory law).
If you're an x can you still get free abortion pills so you can frat boy them into the keg? the list is endless

It has nothing to do with the second amendment and everything to do with making some sort of look at me statement.. backed by the barrel of a gun (Oregon statutory law).
If you're an x can you still get free abortion pills so you can frat boy them into the keg? the list is endless

What I was getting is that we shouldn't be excluding by isolating those who choose (see what I did there?) X.

Now meet me in person where my comments won't be available by a google search and I'll tell you my real feelings.

They ARE black and white on almost everything, but on a gun forum it's kept firearm specific, especially in the open forum(s).

I want to identify as a 67 year old and start collecting my social security payments as ASAP as possible.

I want to identify as a 67 year old and start collecting my social security payments as ASAP as possible.
We all know that an X is way too close in proximal description to the dreaded X chromosome.. coming soon, the snowflake *

Women can now fill combat roles in the military.
What about X?

Dose either one need to sighs up for selective service?

And more importantly who will wash the dishes and do the laundry?
I bet if I ask my wife she would say it's gona stay's me. :D

Uh ................................. YES DEER! :eek:

Honestly, why care what someone else puts down?

This. The fact that people are getting so worked up about something that has zero impact on them is a little ridiculous.

I would challenge anyone who's upset by this to give me one concrete way in which this personally affects you.

This. The fact that people are getting so worked up about something that has zero impact on them is a little ridiculous.

I would challenge anyone who's upset by this to give me one concrete way in which this personally affects you.

Look I don't care one little bit about peoples sexuality.

So why won't they just let me not care? o_O

Selective service says you're a felon and no one signed up? dang. anyway rainbows

Everyone here needs to clean it up, there is too much soap boxing going on because you're feelings are hurt by this.

Oregon has been allowing a non specified gender on drivers licenses for a while now, FICS needs to have a section to allow that to be entered.

It's not an excuse to whine about what people want to be known as as opposed to what's down their pants.

I'll not care when they stop shouting about it and making demands and let me not care in peace.

Yelling about it on campus or forcing me to know about it for some "safe space" BS is not letting me not care in peace.

As for what they put down, I don't care. I just want to not care in peace.

Those are the only ones you notice, there are many more who just mind their own business.
The only reason anyone is shouting is because people care, so you see how that sentiment creates a paradox.

Break the cycle, be the bigger man.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top