JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'll not care when they stop shouting about it and making demands and let me not care in peace.

Yelling about it on campus or forcing me to know about it for some "safe space" BS is not letting me not care in peace.

As for what they put down, I don't care. I just want to not care in peace.

What demands have been personally made of you? What have you been forced to do against your will to comply with those demands? You can't say "I shouldn't have to look at them protesting" or whatever. That's not how America works. I get where you're coming from, but the side effect of one of the bedrock principles of America is that sometimes you're going to see some stuff you don't like because of the freedoms we have. That's not a flaw in the system. That's America working as intended.

Does anyone else see the irony in whining about hearing other people stating their preferences?

This happens with *everything* all the time in life, just because you don't like hearing about something someone else does in their own life, doesn't mean you won't sound like a whiny old man interfering everywhere he can by loudly stating he opinion when no one cares to hear it.

If you think justification for that is "because they started it" - then i'll just leave it right there.....

Last chance to get this thread back on track, though it appears to have already run its course on the OP subject.

What demands have been personally made of you? What have you been forced to do against your will to comply with those demands? You can't say "I shouldn't have to look at them protesting" or whatever. That's not how America works. I get where you're coming from, but the side effect of one of the bedrock principles of America is that sometimes you're going to see some stuff you don't like because of the freedoms we have. That's not a flaw in the system. That's America working as intended.
Made of me personally? Once or twice to be more PC and less blunt.

Its never just the yelling, its location location location.

Good talk but I don't like my town burned down. what?

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet

I'm going to take the Certaindeaf approach and throw out fragmented phrases for kicks! XD

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR