JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This caught my attention this morning. I guess we welcome binary people to the gun purchasing line. At least there does not appear to be an assumption they would not be purchasing firearms.

2017-07-04.png

Is a gender X legally recognizable by the Feds? Does that mean if you put NonBinary on a federal form is it invalid?

The downside is the state will take all the time they want to create a new form of non-gender recognition, but did not see the Tac-14 and Shockwave coming and prepare how to categorize those so we can make them go in a smooth transaction.

Is a gender X legally recognizable by the Feds? Does that mean if you put NonBinary on a federal form is it invalid?
I don't believe it is, but that is Oregon jumping in the middle (and charging $10) of that transaction. Not sure how this is going to fly.

Lucky, they saw the tac-14 and the Shockwave coming sure enough . . . This is just a test so they can prepare for the next wave of denials!!!!!

Sheldon

I don't believe it is, but that is Oregon jumping in the middle (and charging $10) of that transaction. Not sure how this is going to fly.

I just heard on the news last week - Washington D.C. was the first place in the country to allow an "X" for gender on driver's licenses. I would guess it's not too much of a stretch that if it's recognized in WA DC, it's probably recognized by the Feds. I expect we'll be seeing this all over very soon.

Last Edited:
I just heard on the news last week - Washington D.C. was the first place in the country to allow an "X" for gender on driver's licenses. I would guess it's not too much of a stretch that if it's recognized in WA DC, it's probably recognized by the Feds. I expect we'll be seeing this all over very soon.

Maybe this is gender X:
Oddly enough that did not apply to federal policy on marijuana, but that would be the logical assumption.

What if all my firearms start to self-identify as non-firesarms? No more transfer hassle? Or does the word transfer already assume gender(s)?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads