JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not mine but my wife's. She found a stoeger coach gun in 20 ga and it's now at the local shotgun guys shop getting the stock fit to her and a recoil pad installed. When we get it back I'll dis-able the auto safety and slick it up for her.
Good man.

I forgot, I always remove magazine safeties.

Customize away!

Here are a few for inspiration!

IMG_1025.jpeg

IMG_1023.jpeg

IMG_1022.jpeg

IMG_1021.jpeg

IMG_1020.jpeg

IMG_1018.jpeg

IMG_1017.jpeg

Just for fun I picked up a Masterpiece Arms MAC clone a few years ago, and got a wild hair to do some mods on it:

1. Ordered a folding stock and chopped it to attach a Tailhook Mod1c brace.
2. Added an AFG.
3. Added a blast can.
4. Chopped one of my mags to ~20rd capacity (the 32 rounders are ridiculously long, and nobody makes a shorter one).
5. Added the most beefy, boxy looking optic I could find, because no amount of lipstick is gonna make this pig look skinny or streamlined.

I'd say that's about as customized as I can get, unless someone knows of a mod to make the trigger on this ghetto blaster suck a little less. A Hi Point trigger almost seems smooth in comparison! :s0140:

PXL_20230711_041247750~2.jpg PXL_20230711_041345826~2.jpg PXL_20230711_041217581~2.jpg

Just for fun I picked up a Masterpiece Arms MAC clone a few years ago, and got a wild hair to do some mods on it:

1. Ordered a folding stock and chopped it to attach a Tailhook Mod1c brace.
2. Added an AFG.
3. Added a blast can.
4. Chopped one of my mags to ~20rd capacity (the 32 rounders are ridiculously long, and nobody makes a shorter one).
5. Added the most beefy, boxy looking optic I could find, because no amount of lipstick is gonna make this pig look skinny or streamlined.

I'd say that's about as customized as I can get, unless someone knows of a mod to make the trigger on this ghetto blaster suck a little less. A Hi Point trigger almost seems smooth in comparison! :s0140:

View attachment 1451325 View attachment 1451326 View attachment 1451327
Definitely looks like a contender for Pimp Gun of the Week. :)

Any other gun guys out there, if so what's your make it yours projects?
About 10 years ago I got bored one weekend and started hand carving a 1/4" slab of oak into a set of 1911 thin grips for my [almost] matching Colts.
What started out like this...
1689050110984.png

ended up as this...
1689050233158.jpeg

The two guns purchased a month apart by coincidence matching "enhanced" Colt models. 26yrs of heavy use mostly the 10mm these days hunting, upgraded with some drop in Wilson parts along the way. I took a 300rd defensive handgun class with the commander, the only guy with a 1911 the gun has never jammed. After class an instructor asked me aside what kind of 1911 I had, "just an old Colt 45" I replied.

Customize away!

Here are a few for inspiration!
And here is one that became less 'inspirational' as I got older.

I built a CVA kit rifle, a Santa Barbara Mauser 98 in .243 as a teen and shot it lots, very accurate and it came with a pretty nice stock.

Well, for some reason I felt the need to 'personalize' it and I knew a saddle maker/leather worker at the time and saw some of his silver deco inlays - including his 'letters', and well, you see the results.....I wish I could wake up and realize this was a bad dream and the stock was back to normal!

IMG_0569.JPG

And here is one that became less 'inspirational' as I got older.

I built a CVA kit rifle, a Santa Barbara Mauser 98 in .243 as a teen and shot it lots, very accurate and it came with a pretty nice stock.

Well, for some reason I felt the need to 'personalize' it and I knew a saddle maker/leather worker at the time and saw some of his silver deco inlays - including his 'letters', and well, you see the results.....I wish I could wake up and realize this was a bad dream and the stock was back to normal!

View attachment 1462874
The crazy things we do in our youth...

The crazy things we do in our youth...
Well, it could be worse...

My dad (God rest his soul) painted his Mossberg mod 152 stock gloss white back in his 'day'!

At about the age of 13 I told him I was going to strip and refinish it as I couldn't bear to look at it!

With the help of a neighbor who was a very good woodworker he helped me and this is how it turned out! It's got a few dings and scratches from over the years but still looks pretty good!

152.jpg

Well, it could be worse...

My dad (God rest his soul) painted his Mossberg mod 152 stock gloss white back in his 'day'!

At about the age of 13 I told him I was going to strip and refinish it as I couldn't bear to look at it!

With the help of a neighbor who was a very good woodworker he helped me and this is how it turned out! It's got a few dings and scratches from over the years but still looks pretty good!

View attachment 1462949

OMG!! It's got a shoulder thingy that pops…… down? :s0153:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany