JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then bang your head against the wall . You'll get the same effect. Portland has already soaked up the poor from San Francisco and the ones who can't afford Portland are filling up the rest of the state. Sometimes it's just best to move on.
No state is immune. Sooner or later people will have to determine their line in the sand or there won't be any free places left to go.

Then bang your head against the wall . You'll get the same effect. Portland has already soaked up the poor from San Francisco and the ones who can't afford Portland are filling up the rest of the state. Sometimes it's just best to move on.
Yep. What world do I raise my kids in? Is this the community I want them to choose spouses in and be influenced by? These are the reasons I say pack it in, Oregon has fallen.

If we leave Oregon, yet do nothing different to protect our rights than we did when we were still living here, then we should plan on the same crap following us... because we will be the same people, reacting the same way, reaping the same consequences...

I want out of this state, too. But I also don't want to screw up another state because I chose not to learn any lessons from this fiasco.
Totally agree with learning. If I lived in Washington right now I would be using the Oregon experience to make a list of what to do when their voter initiative coming to the ballot in November 2023.

Number one thing to do imo would learn all the petitition signing rules and have peop stationed at every petition signing place gathering evidence. This applies to OR too of course.

No state is immune. Sooner or later people will have to determine their line in the sand or there won't be any free places left to go.
That's just ignoring the situation in Oregon. It's like that for a reason and that set of circumstances that turned Oregon into a lost cause isn't universal

Yep. What world do I raise my kids in? Is this the community I want them to choose spouses in and be influenced by? These are the reasons I say pack it in, Oregon has fallen.
If kids in public school here you have to be willing to go on an anti-brainwashing campaign as a parent. Not so in other areas that don't tell kindergarteners what same sex marriage is fine and normal (this happens in Portland). Note that I'm just saying that doesn't belong in what is taught to 5 year olds by public schools, not making a judgment on poeple.

Last Edited:
If kids in public school here you have to be willing to go on an anti-brainwashing campaign as a parent. Not so in other areas that don't tell kindergarteners what same sex marriage is fine and normal (this happens in Portland).
Homeschooling, so I get to minimize exposure to crap. However, as my brother who was living in CA recently pointed out, when 3rd graders are being taught about anal sex, your kids are going to be interacting with that and thus have to deal with that stuff. (He went to a different state than I would consider due to my wife's job)

Even if you homeschool, Like I do, what about the kids my kids will marry? How have they been raised? what do they accept as acceptable? The culture here overall in things gun related and not is not where I want to raise my kids.

That's just ignoring the situation in Oregon. It's like that for a reason and that set of circumstances that turned Oregon into a lost cause isn't universal
That's actually the opposite of what I said. If we cut bait and run without learning from this, that is when we are ignoring the situation in Oregon, and by doing so we invite the same problems to follow us when we leave.

The circumstances that have affected Oregon are not exclusive to Oregon. They aren't a series of unfortunate happenstances or a perfect storm that stops at the border on a map. They are the result of an ideology embraced by people either acting out ignorance or evil. It is often evil that takes advantage of the ignorant to manipulate or oppress the apathetic. Evil exists. It has found success in Oregon among other states. It will try the same methods in South Carolina, South Dakota, Florida, Idaho, Montana, etc... Unless we resist it. The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.

That's actually the opposite of what I said. If we cut bait and run without learning from this, that is when we are ignoring the situation in Oregon, and by doing so we invite the same problems to follow us when we leave.

The circumstances that have affected Oregon are not exclusive to Oregon. They aren't a series of unfortunate happenstances or a perfect storm that stops at the border on a map. They are the result of an ideology embraced by people either acting out ignorance or evil. It is often evil that takes advantage of the ignorant to manipulate or oppress the apathetic. Evil exists. It has found success in Oregon among other states. It will try the same methods in South Carolina, South Dakota, Florida, Idaho, Montana, etc... Unless we resist it. The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.
Meh. Oregonians have always been flaky. Not all but half or so. Then you had a mass exodus from California upsetting the apple cart in favor of Bay Area style progressive politics and the left started flocking to Oregon in droves. Its a dynamic you really don't see elsewhere in the country. A lot of it has to do with Oregons addiction to the ballot measure process. This is what true democracy gets you. Youve been outnumbered and the numbers are pretty much insurmountable. There is no winning this game.

There were several articles during the Covid lockdowns and so forth, encouraging certain ideologically Leftist people to move to places like Idaho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, and so forth.. to do remote work for companies in California, Washington,,and Oregon.... to take advantage of low taxes, low priced properties, better income for remote work, and for the scenery... of course this was before companies started asking people to come back into the offices and so on :rolleyes: my point is... no Free State will avoid the exoduses of people seeking better places and particularly those who have a serious mental disconnect between how they vote and what the consequences of their voting are.

Agree just because we live here DOES NOT mean we as individuals voted for it. That's like saying "you voted for Biden" because you live in the US. Stop saying that crap please you people that do that just piss people off. I think form now on every time we hear it we should say the poster voted for Biden and see how they like it.
Fully agree! It doesn't nothing to foster community cohesion... only division.
I get that but yeah, as a state you're screwed. Portland , Salem , Eugene. All thr population centers of the state are heavily Democrat and not the old school having jobs Union style of Democrat. Theyre just whack job and they outnumber you. They will always outnumber you and theyre bringing their friends up from California.Its only going to get worse.
That's the other peeve for me. Salem being lumped in with the I-5 corridor blue hairs. It is the government seat of OR, but the main problem children don't live there. Note that Salem (Marion county) voted "no" on 114 and reps voted in this election where Republican.

There is also not nearly the type of social decay you see in Portland and Eugene. Canecerous... for sure... and growing, but by and large still red.

Granted... greenroots "Oregon" it surely ain't, but it's still fighting for life. :s0155:

So what is the absolute cheapest possible brace I can buy to put on my PC Charger and Keltec CP33 so I can get a free SBR stamp?

I wish I had more handguns that can accept a stock!

Pretty much too late for me to buy a MP5 clone before Dec 8th.

So what is the absolute cheapest possible brace I can buy to put on my PC Charger and Keltec CP33 so I can get a free SBR stamp?

I wish I had more handguns that can accept a stock!

Pretty much too late for me to buy a MP5 clone before Dec 8th.
Brace just for the photo... amazon's got em all day long... chinesium's for +/- 20 bones. All shapes and sizes.

If you can find an MP5 clone in stock locally... you might still have a shot before the 8th. I would move real quick and make sure to check which ffl's are honoring the 3-day transfer law. Some are stepping up to get folks in but you need to have your BGC in processing before the clock starts.

Disagree
California is a sewer because it is a massive welfare state. It draws the flies in for all the freebies and lax laws that the libtards have voted for at every turn. Portland opted for the Keep Portland Weird theme which, in reality meant keep Portland trashed. Seattle didn't do much better but show me tent-lined streets in Idaho or Bozeman or Cheyenne Its too darn cold for the dregs and there's no major welfare state to act as an attraction. The Redoubt may be the last hope for America

If the red states are to save themselves, they had better get on it. A simple change of the senate to seats distributed two per county rather than by population and ballot measures that have to win 50% of counties AND 50% of popular vote. This would protect them for many years. Sadly they won't take action while they can, but will wonder what happened when 114 comes to town.

Disagree
California is a sewer because it is a massive welfare state. It draws the flies in for all the freebies and lax laws that the libtards have voted for at every turn. Portland opted for the Keep Portland Weird theme which, in reality meant keep Portland trashed. Seattle didn't do much better but show me tent-lined streets in Idaho or Bozeman or Cheyenne Its too darn cold for the dregs and there's no major welfare state to act as an attraction. The Redoubt may be the last hope for America
It got down to -15F last winter for a few weeks here in Central Oregon... that still didn't get rid of the street dregs. Otherwise I agree with you.

Brace just for the photo... amazon's got em all day long... chinesium's for +/- 20 bones. All shapes and sizes.

If you can find an MP5 clone in stock locally... you might still have a shot before the 8th. I would move real quick and make sure to check which ffl's are honoring the 3-day transfer law. Some are stepping up to get folks in but you need to have your BGC in processing before the clock starts.
I have been looking for braces that would attach to my Keltec CP33 and Ruger PC Charger with rear picatinny rails. But you are right, something like that would work for pictures. I could even rig it to actually attach to these guns... to put my guilty mind at ease.

I have been looking for braces that would attach to my Keltec CP33 and Ruger PC Charger with rear picatinny rails. But you are right, something like that would work for pictures. I could even rig it to actually attach to these guns... to put my guilty mind at ease.
I didn't necessarily mean that one specifically... just to illustratate that a crap ton of chineseiums cheapos in all configs are available through them. Nothing I would keep on an actual firearm, but I'm sure good enough to pass in a photo for application purposes. I'm not sure exactly what type of attachment you would have/need for your CP33, but I've seen some that would definatey work on a PC charger.

The nutshell... a plethora of dirt cheap crap seems to have amassed there in a one stop shop deal.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews