JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got a notice from Google that they will no longer be allowing Guns, Knives, and ammunition on there shopping feeds. Seems kind of stupid to limit the listing of one of the only industries that is really growing in a down market.

Anyone else think this is dumb?

If you want i started a discussion on google + products page. Please feel free to come let them know how you feel about it. It really doesnt make sense to me to not allow comparison shopping online in one location.

Google Groups

How does that affect regular google searching for guns/ammo?

Maybe it's time to switch to Bing.

Yesterday I read an article saying they chose to honor the invention of the drive-in theater instead of the soldiers from D-Day.

<broken link removed>

Not a fan of google right now.

Google searches should not be affected. But now you will only get to see who pays the most for SEO work. so the prices will be higher to account for this rather than letting the consumer see every ones prices side by side.

Google (customized page with local info) has been my home page for probably at least 8, possibly 9 years now. Obviously snooping on my search, shopping and online purchase habits has not taught them much.

Based on search redux for my area of interest and focus on past time (drive in movies) rather than historical significance of D-Day is enough for me to find another home page. Apple is dropping their mapping from iPhone front page and I am dropping them from my home page.

The shopping filter bugs me, but the funny google logo thing doesn't. They're always funny or celebratory. A somber logo would be pretty uncharacteristic from the other ones I have seen.

Plastering D-day on a virtual billboard normally reserved for things to be celebrated seems wrong to me.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Dumb!

What do you expect from a company that renames their Google Market to Google Play. . . . . And thinks that's an improvement. . . .

This confused the heck out of me when I went to download a new app!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top