JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nc_ohc=0y0Pq7AUyWEAX8Ut_EP&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

6.5-7hp gas powered, tracked walk-behind 660lb capacity dump cart/"wheelbarrow"... might be interesting to see if someone adds a platform on the back to stand behind... rb3y4yy4g_1543298.jpg qjc99nehb_5806017.jpg 61ftKI2LXOL.jpg

A lot of the powered utility cargo carts are electric motorized with lithium batteries or marine type 12v batteries.

I wonder what itll take to do a gas powered conversion of these industrial electric carriers.. Cushman seems to be a fairly common brand. 1927939_601_159_0001.jpg
And I can sort of see a similarity to the M274 Mechanical Mule design.. in being a platform with 4 wheels, motor, and a steering/seat system.

I wonder what itll take to do a gas powered conversion of these industrial electric carriers.. Cushman seems to be a fairly common brand. View attachment 1815742
And I can sort of see a similarity to the M274 Mechanical Mule design.. in being a platform with 4 wheels, motor, and a steering/seat system.
Those things have very little suspension travel. They're used mostly for factory floor and outdoor paved areas. High payload though.

I was just looking at old trucks for this purpose. I think getting something that is as analog (limited electronics and definitely not connected to cellular) as possible might be wise. I'm sure someone could type a command somewhere on a computer and disable most of the vehicles on the road today. Any thoughts?

I was just looking at old trucks for this purpose. I think getting something that is as analog (limited electronics and definitely not connected to cellular) as possible might be wise. I'm sure someone could type a command somewhere on a computer and disable most of the vehicles on the road today. Any thoughts?

That is soon to become real. The Federal government has a requirement that all new vehicles produced for the 2027(?) model year and forward have a remote-disable feature.

It would take some doing with most existing vehicles - but with some, especially those that have a satellite (or maybe cellular) connection AND update their OS (e.g., Teslas) wirelessly - it is probably possible.

I am pretty sure my Bimmer requires a wired connection to update or the dealers would not need me to bring my vehicle into the shop to perform a recall - which AFAIK, is what most vehicles require. That said, yes, some current vehicles (besides Teslas) are known to be able to be hacked wirelessly, as long as they have, as I said, a satellite or cellular connection.

Also, there are people working on short range EMP style devices to disable vehicles for LE purposes - most of these require actual contact with the vehicle - although they are able to do it while the vehicle is moving; they shoot something from the LE vehicle that contacts the vehicle and gives it a shock.

I am not worried about such; if the gov wants me, they don't have to disable my daily driver to do it - they can just drive up to my house and use overwhelming force to arrest me - or shoot me.

The problem with fake or real logos on a vehicle is that they give bystanders some unique info to report to authorities and then authorities have more info to use in a search if the vehicle is involved in an event where they wish to interrogate or otherwise detain the persons in that vehicle.

In short, a nondescript box truck/van with no lettering (save the license plate) is more "grey man" than one with a logo - even a fake logo. If you are trying to mix in with traffic, there are more box trucks with no logos on them than there are ones with "Joe's Plumbing", so this increases your chances of eluding LE acquisition during a BOLO.

Same kind of goes for color - more white box vehicles than any other color.

Of course, there are pros and cons - a totally white vehicle stands out when you try to hide it under vegetation - which is a good reason to have tarps and came nets for any vehicle you intend to use in that manner.

Ok then - a ladder exposed somewhere :) - it has cops ignoring me for years. I drive 'aggressively' and haven't been cited since 1989 for window tint. I am doing 80 and someone else is doing 75 I THEY get pulled over. On every trip down South I always do 101 on the 101.

Did a massive smoke show pulling onto the Ross Island bridge on the last sunny day. Cop coming the other way was not amused, car no ladder, but would take him 2mins to swing around (barriers) so I just kept on it. Charmed Life. He never hit his lights, etc, so that means you are free to go sir, have a good time!

I am in telecom so have access to thousands of phone numbers to use, set up with an auto attendant, etc, so probably better equipped to deal with the name branding thing. Could set up a Bucket of Fish dating hotlline with a catchy promo for SOBO.

Last Edited:
I've never seen cops pull over military vehicles other than those with replica but real looking .30cal/.50cal Brownings and obviously civilian drivers. (Jeeps/M37s,etc).

But LMTVs, Humvees, and the like? Nope. Not a thing. maybe do attract attention from bad actors anyways..

Ok then - a ladder exposed somewhere :) - it has cops ignoring me for years. I drive 'aggressively' and haven't been cited since 1989 for window tint. I am doing 80 and someone else is doing 75 I THEY get pulled over. On every trip down South I always do 101 on the 101.

Did a massive smoke show pulling onto the Ross Island bridge on the last sunny day. Cop coming the other way was not amused, car no ladder, but would take him 2mins to swing around (barriers) so I just kept on it. Charmed Life. He never hit his lights, etc, so that means you are free to go sir, have a good time!

I am in telecom so have access to thousands of phone numbers to use, set up with an auto attendant, etc, so probably better equipped to deal with the name branding thing. Could set up a Bucket of Fish dating hotlline with a catchy promo for SOBO.
Sometime in the future side panels will be able to display logos/etc. on the fly - I am sure it is possible now (seen examples) but expensive.

An alternative would be a logo/etc. that is so ubiquitous it does no good to mention it; e.g., Amazon, UPS, FedEx. UPS would probably be the best with regards to color - it is a dark earthen color and would better blend in with vegetation & camo nets, and better after dark.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews