JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as the sheep were alarmed by the term "Prepper" in click bait description, the editorial work was accomplished.

"largely through the efforts of Benjamin Franklin, a plan was undertaken by locals colonists to found companies of "horse, foot and artillery" that the volume stresses "was a purely volunteer organization, and was armed and equipped at its own expense, while its officers were selected by its members."
Interesting historical anecdote. But a specious argument for allowing private individuals to own grenades. As the citizen group cited was a military formation, organized for community defense. Like an army might be.

as written 2a guarantees access to all weapons including nukes and bio weapons.
"As written" is no longer the legal standard.

I got no problem with people wanting to own or possess blasting caps. I can think of lots of legitimate reasons to do so.

I have a huge problem with people who are unable to possess blasting caps without blowing their hands off. Such people need to be removed from the gene pool.

Many decades ago (read young and stupid) I was hiking in the woods and came upon a old deserted homestead. As I was looking through the place I found a box of blasting caps so I put them in my pocket and hiked back home. I hid them in the barn until one day when I was alone I decided to have some fun with them. There was a big old ash log laying down about 50' from the house that was as tough as cement and dulled any chainsaw in a mater of seconds. I put the whole box of caps on the log, poked my head and .22 out the front door and fired at the box. All hell broke loose, the concussion knocked me back into the house and blew out the big living room picture window and smaller kitchen window, shattered glass all over the inside of the house and it blew that log in two. I won't tell you what happened to me when everyone came home but that incident taught me mucho respect for explosives.

Last Edited:
NEWS WIRE, Perth-
Steven McKackle, recent inventor of the boomerang hand grenade was found dead in a testing field next to his laboratory. The first prototype was a complete success.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top