JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know how I missed this thread...

When I was in AFG, a good buddy stateside sent me a gnome for my CHU (as a joke - garden gnomes were apparently pretty popular 10 years ago).
When I rotated back stateside a coupla years later, I passed the little fella on to Violeta, the assistant camp manager where I was last billetted.
I'm pretty confident that little fella is still guarding someone's door somewhere, even after all military personnel have left KAF...

Violeta_and_Gnome3.jpg

Last Edited:
Don't know how I missed this thread...

When I was in AFG, a good buddy stateside sent me a gnome for my CHU (as a joke - garden gnomes were apparently pretty popular 10 years ago).
When I rotated back stateside a coupla years later, I passed the little fella on to Violeta, the assistant camp manager where I was last billetted.
I'm pretty confident that little fella is still guarding someone's door somewhere, even after all military personnel have left KAF...

View attachment 1117384
He looks a little like Hobo Sobo!

WHY, Why, why?????

1643559657978.png

Rrrrright.....
And then, I was suddenly thinking?

Santana's......
"I ain't got gnomebody, that I can depend on...."

Or this?
"I'm just a Gigalo/I Ain't Got Gnomebody."

Aloha, Mark

PS....Yeah.....I've been frequently accused of going "off topic" with my posts. How was that related to guns?
1643560354475.png
1643560707407.png

Feel better now?

Last Edited:
wasn't there a beer that had similar puzzles under the cap? and how friggin much did you practice?
Sessions has rock paper scissors. I think Beer Beer, Bohemian or Cascade used to have some puzzle? I drank a lot of that stuff in the day! $2.95 a half-rack! For the person that looovvves to drink! But doesn't care to get drunk.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top