JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know how I missed this thread...

When I was in AFG, a good buddy stateside sent me a gnome for my CHU (as a joke - garden gnomes were apparently pretty popular 10 years ago).
When I rotated back stateside a coupla years later, I passed the little fella on to Violeta, the assistant camp manager where I was last billetted.
I'm pretty confident that little fella is still guarding someone's door somewhere, even after all military personnel have left KAF...

Violeta_and_Gnome3.jpg

Last Edited:
Don't know how I missed this thread...

When I was in AFG, a good buddy stateside sent me a gnome for my CHU (as a joke - garden gnomes were apparently pretty popular 10 years ago).
When I rotated back stateside a coupla years later, I passed the little fella on to Violeta, the assistant camp manager where I was last billetted.
I'm pretty confident that little fella is still guarding someone's door somewhere, even after all military personnel have left KAF...

View attachment 1117384
He looks a little like Hobo Sobo!

WHY, Why, why?????

1643559657978.png

Rrrrright.....
And then, I was suddenly thinking?

Santana's......
"I ain't got gnomebody, that I can depend on...."

Or this?
"I'm just a Gigalo/I Ain't Got Gnomebody."

Aloha, Mark

PS....Yeah.....I've been frequently accused of going "off topic" with my posts. How was that related to guns?
1643560354475.png
1643560707407.png

Feel better now?

Last Edited:
wasn't there a beer that had similar puzzles under the cap? and how friggin much did you practice?
Sessions has rock paper scissors. I think Beer Beer, Bohemian or Cascade used to have some puzzle? I drank a lot of that stuff in the day! $2.95 a half-rack! For the person that looovvves to drink! But doesn't care to get drunk.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top