JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sessions has rock paper scissors. I think Beer Beer, Bohemian or Cascade used to have some puzzle? I drank a lot of that stuff in the day! $2.95 a half-rack! For the person that looovvves to drink! But doesn't care to get drunk.
My Dad drank Oly knowing full well we believed it tasted like the Artesian's in that famous well were drinking real beer and bottling that upon filtration!

$2.95 a half-rack! For the person that looovvves to drink! But doesn't care to get drunk.
The swill we drank while enrolled at VA Tech was some stuff called Wiedemans.
About the same price as your swill, at $1.50/6-pack. It was cheaper than soft drinks! :s0140:
We referred to it as "Wiedes... the Breakfast of Champions" since we typically started the day with a rousing 6-er of the sh*t...

Last Edited:
The swill we drank while enrolled at VA Tech was some stuff called Wiedeman's.
About the same price as your swill, at $1.50/6-pack. It was cheaper than soft drinks! :s0140:
We referred to it as "Wiedeman's... the Breakfast of Champions" since we typically started the day with a rousing 6-er of the sh*t...

We had a local brewery that would sell you a gallon of beer for $1 if you brought your own jug. Careful what you pour on that cereal! Yesterday's milk jug could be full of tonight's beer. :)

We had a local brewery that would sell you a gallon of beer for $1 if you brought your own jug.
Now, that's some right cheap beer! Runnin' the timeses and gozintas, that's less than a dime a bottle! That's less than half the price of our Wiedes! :eek:

Gnomaste.

330399-1.jpg

BTW, if anyone knows where I could find a small figure like in this picture, in resin or plastic or similar, for a reasonable price, I'd appreciate a heads-up. I need it for a project, but I can only find one in 'concrete' from EU, so too pricey.

1643747612110.png

Sheesh….. they've even infested the weed shops in St. Helens!!

View attachment 1121625

This is what happens when a female 'Squatch passes out for too long after eating fermented huckleberries alone in the forest and there's horny gnomes afoot……
View attachment 1121626
Regardless of the backstory, she should have stayed out of trouble and stuck to her gnome kind. At this time the father remains ungnome.

Agreed. Poor fella's got a father somewhere, but he wooden gnome if he met him.

BTW, if anyone knows where I could find a small figure like in this picture, in resin or plastic or similar, for a reasonable price, I'd appreciate a heads-up. I need it for a project, but I can only find one in 'concrete' from EU, so too pricey.

View attachment 1121623

He could get the concrete one, but that would be the end of it. Gnome money left over for the rest of the project.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top