JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I personally hate glocks, and would much rather have a beretta. I already have a .40 though and don't have money to spend on another gun. The 96 is a pretty nice gun though

Beretta's are fine firearms. I will NEVER sell mine. They are a classic like a 1911 and every collection should have one. They will discontinue the 92FS soon is a rumor going around. The military did just place a large order, but it will probably be the last, as they are moving to other makers. Personally, I would rather have your 96 than any Glock, but that's just me. If I had the $$ I'd consider buying it.

just to mimmick the earlier sentiments... Berettas are a nice shooting gun, but they are too big for what most people want. I want something that can serve dual purposes... a Glock 19 is small enough to be concealable, yet holds a decent capactiy of ammo (15+1). If a gun is going to be in demand, it has to fill a niche. And what does the Beretta do that another gun doesn't do, and possibly better?

If I wanted a large framed, all metal DA/SA... I'd get a Sig over a Beretta any day:(

I like sigs a lot, however I have no hate for the 92f. Good shooter, if I was able to grab one new right now for $299, yea i think I might just have to add another toy to the lot. I do not need every gun I buy to be able to do everything. I have my carry guns' and I have others just 'cuz I can.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top