JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I personally hate glocks, and would much rather have a beretta. I already have a .40 though and don't have money to spend on another gun. The 96 is a pretty nice gun though

Beretta's are fine firearms. I will NEVER sell mine. They are a classic like a 1911 and every collection should have one. They will discontinue the 92FS soon is a rumor going around. The military did just place a large order, but it will probably be the last, as they are moving to other makers. Personally, I would rather have your 96 than any Glock, but that's just me. If I had the $$ I'd consider buying it.

just to mimmick the earlier sentiments... Berettas are a nice shooting gun, but they are too big for what most people want. I want something that can serve dual purposes... a Glock 19 is small enough to be concealable, yet holds a decent capactiy of ammo (15+1). If a gun is going to be in demand, it has to fill a niche. And what does the Beretta do that another gun doesn't do, and possibly better?

If I wanted a large framed, all metal DA/SA... I'd get a Sig over a Beretta any day:(

I like sigs a lot, however I have no hate for the 92f. Good shooter, if I was able to grab one new right now for $299, yea i think I might just have to add another toy to the lot. I do not need every gun I buy to be able to do everything. I have my carry guns' and I have others just 'cuz I can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top