JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Iam comparing front end wobble between 2011 progidy and 1911 RIA .45
THE PROGIDY has a significant wobble on the front end compared to a RIA 45 ,
Iam curious if anybody else with a progidy has noticed this.
However so far The progidy is a tac-driver ,the barrel lockup in the slide is very tight 600 rounds thus far all stock progidy parts
The RIA IS ALSO A TAC-DRIVER I have changed the FCG WITH / EGW , TRIGGERS IN BOTH PISTOLS ARE TUNED 2.5 LBS
I NOTICED THAT ALL MY 1911 FRAMES HAVE MORE RAIL THAN THE PROGIDY FRAME DOES.

20240315_165435.jpg 20240315_165359.jpg

Why do you want more rail? Have you seen how little rail there is on a modern handgun? More rail is not necessarily more better

Iam comparing front end wobble between 2011 progidy and 1911 RIA .45
THE PROGIDY has a significant wobble on the front end compared to a RIA 45 ,
Iam curious if anybody else with a progidy has noticed this.
However so far The progidy is a tac-driver ,the barrel lockup in the slide is very tight 600 rounds thus far all stock progidy parts
The RIA IS ALSO A TAC-DRIVER I have changed the FCG WITH / EGW , TRIGGERS IN BOTH PISTOLS ARE TUNED 2.5 LBS
I NOTICED THAT ALL MY 1911 FRAMES HAVE MORE RAIL THAN THE PROGIDY FRAME DOES.

View attachment 1844129 View attachment 1844130
Most everything in the world is different. Thank you for noticing.

My Prodigy is fairly tight. I have a SA Ronin in 9mm that is a bit more wobbly. My SA Operator in 45 is very tight. I haven't had too much time to shoot the Prodigy yet but I am anxious to get out there again and put some rounds through it.

Years ago I bought a used 2011, the slide to frame fit was very loose but since I had too much money in my pocket, I bought it anyway. After shooting it I contacted the builder and they requested that I send it to them.

They said it was really worn out but rebuilt it under warranty and it is super tight & accurate now!

Years ago I bought a used 2011, the slide to frame fit was very loose but since I had too much money in my pocket, I bought it anyway. After shooting it I contacted the builder and they requested that I send it to them.

They said it was really worn out but rebuilt it under warranty and it is super tight & accurate now!
That is interesting, now iam thinking how long the 2011 frame has been available and who designed the first one, ty for this

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top