JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All joking aside, price point and ease of use are hard to argue against. I love all bang bang toys and I love rivalries. The only Glock I miss is the mighty G20 what a beast.

Even in the article, he admits that SIGs are superior except for his 3 main beefs:

-Price
-DA/SA trigger pull
-Magazine compatibility with his back-up gun

The price thing seems a funny thing to nit-pick, since as a paid police officer, his department offered him the choice of any P-series SIG pistol. If your work pays for your guns, why worry about price?!?

If those things don't bother you, than yeah... SIG > Glock. ;)

Yes, Pepto works well. And since you're not a boy, then it couldn't be you, could it? As you might have seen, I'm not the only one that is a bit tired of that statement.
As far as a non reliable Ruger or Smith, talk to the companies who made them. Both offer great customer service. Ruger doesn't care if you bought it 2nd hand. Smith may ask for you to pay some, may not.
Welcome to NWFA. Sorry that my opinion offended you.

Relax a bit and enjoy the site.

I will if you will. ;)

Even in the article, he admits that SIGs are superior except for his 3 main beefs:

-Price
-DA/SA trigger pull
-Magazine compatibility with his back-up gun

The price thing seems a funny thing to nit-pick, since as a paid police officer, his department offered him the choice of any P-series SIG pistol. If your work pays for your guns, why worry about price?!?

If those things don't bother you, than yeah... SIG > Glock. ;)

"Superior" is a word that people often use without connecting it to anything of value. What makes a handgun "superior" to another? Performance. Does a Sig out perform a Glock?

--accuracy is a wash.
-- they're both easy as pie to take down
-- capacity is similar (slight edge to Glock)
-- Glocks tend to be lighter

What does a Sig DO that Glock doesn't? How about the reverse?

Neither is really "superior".

True, but 10mm is the only ammo on the shelf at Tigard fisherman's too lol.

You are not kidding. 10mm Auto has been available during this entire run on guns/ammo locally to me.

My carry gun is a Glock 23. It does everything I need a handgun to do. I can shoot it well, it points fine for me, it conceals for me under a t shirt, reasonable capacity and a decent round. I don't think it's the end all be all carry gun though.

We live in a time where we have access to some absolutely fantastic weapons. I got to switch up for a few mags with a guy at the range last weekend. He shot my Glock, I shot his XDM. Man that's a nice weapon. I owned a Walther p99 for a while, not sure why I sold it. Lots of great guns out there.

Never really liked them or wanted one. Finally talked myself into buying a G17, cause they're 9mm and hold so many bullets. You can load it on Sunday and shoot it all week...Anyway, got a hold of a used Gen 2 for next to nothing, rebuilt it a little bit and holy S! I was in love. I shoot the piss out of it, looking to get a Gen 4 ASAP so I can have a light on it. Almost as good as my 92FS, but lets not get carried away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top