JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its going to be a bolt action rifle and when you pull the sticker off its going to say Tikka!!!:s0140:

The fanboys are equally strong with Glock and Tikka, so a collaboration would certainly make sense.

But the collective arousal around here would probably crash the site. Ya'll do love your Tikkas and Glocks...

The...Glikka? A polymer stocked bolt action chambered in the 7.62x42 Glock Rebated Rim Rifle that features a nitrided barrel and action. The first publicly available Glock offering with a manual safety? Nah, they'd just to a trigger dongus and call it good enough. No way to decock the bolt or disassemble without pulling the trigger either. :D

I have it.
It was so obvious.
A special ointment made high in the Austrian Alps.
Guaranteed to cure Chronic Glock Fanboy Buttsoreness.

:D

ETA:
The 10th of December at 10AM ?
Sounds like 10mm news to me.

Last Edited:
Fire control group that is interchangeable with various size grip frames and calibers like the Sig P320 series as well as PCC units that take the same fire control units.

Of course in wet cat turd color!

The photo looks like camping which makes me think a "camp" gun.
I'm really hoping for a Glock pistol carbine.
Something light and packable, hopefully in multiple calibers or interchangeable.

I'm over all their pistols, stop beating a dead horse.
Give us something new!!

If it's a carbine I would probably buy one.
Another pistol, no way.

I'll stick with the handful I have

a G17 slide on a G26 grip?

Glock brand ammunition like SIG? both FMJ and SD

Glock optics?

Glock makes a direct competitor with the 365/hellcat/M&P 3.6c 2.0?

Glock makes an actual new design for a change both grip and frame?

They'll actually give the other calibers some love instead of just 9mm purely from Gen5 forwards?

A return to the tactical Tupperware boxes they originally came in?

I truly hope that is some spectacularly wacky, but intellectually I know it is going to be completely, totally, and without reservation banal. Oh, as a business decision, it would be the correct one. Be that as it may, there some among us who have embraced the surreal and never looked back. :s0112:

Make it an AR pistol

I want a potential Glock PCC to take Glock mags, and retain the LRBHO, Interchangeability would be the only thing that would give it an edge, otherwise, it would be welcomed into the drenched AR world already and nothing would set it apart except a roll mark. It would also need to come in at a price way below the Banshee which is already a 10mm PCC on the market.

I want a potential Glock PCC to take Glock mags, and retain the LRBHO, Interchangeability would be the only thing that would give it an edge, otherwise, it would be welcomed into the drenched AR world already and nothing would set it apart except a roll mark. It would also need to come in at a price way below the Banshee which is already a 10mm PCC on the market.
Yeabut... It'd say Glock

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads