JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a potential Glock PCC to take Glock mags, and retain the LRBHO, Interchangeability would be the only thing that would give it an edge, otherwise, it would be welcomed into the drenched AR world already and nothing would set it apart except a roll mark. It would also need to come in at a price way below the Banshee which is already a 10mm PCC on the market.
Theres the 1095ts which other than the magazine, comes with LRBHO and is priced below the Bansee :confused::rolleyes::s0108::s0108:

But otherwise... yeah, I'd just like for companies to offer pistol caliber carbines priced to compete against Hi Point and Kel-tec that is compatible with Glock magazines and also have LRBHO.

Theres the 1095ts which other than the magazine, comes with LRBHO and is priced below the Bansee :confused::rolleyes::s0108::s0108:

But otherwise... yeah, I'd just like for companies to offer pistol caliber carbines priced to compete against Hi Point and Kel-tec that is compatible with Glock magazines and also have LRBHO.

Obviously I'm elitist, I didn't even consider that an option lol

Obviously I'm elitist, I didn't even consider that an option lol
Hi Point... they seriously are selling these 10mm carbines like hotcakes... still haven't found one locally for any price. It'd be best with a High Tower Armory bullpup stock. The only cons; not Glock compatible, and... no part interchange with AR parts. :rolleyes:

If major gun companies started making Pistol caliber carbine kits/parts for less than 5.56 parts/kits then Hi Point would have serious competition.

But yeah... I cannot justify paying entry level 5.56 AR prices for a Pistol caliber carbine of any kind

Something like a plastic Para-Ordnance with skinnier grips?

I guess? All i've heard from 1911 people is they want double stack capacity. From my G19 handling i'd like it just a lil thinner so merge the two and get the G1911 1.5 stack for that goldiglocks perfect fit.

No the G43x and G48 don't count thats just a G43 with a bigger slide and frame and is still single stack.

In any case I registered for the event to go on some journey with Glock. What are they gonna take us on a hiking trip out on the glock range to play with new experimental toys?

I guess? All i've heard from 1911 people is they want double stack capacity. From my G19 handling i'd like it just a lil thinner so merge the two and get the G1911 1.5 stack for that goldiglocks perfect fit.

No the G43x and G48 don't count thats just a G43 with a bigger slide and frame and is still single stack.
If you could make a doublestack 1911 that takes a standardized mag design and is no bigger than a single-stack, I'd be all over that. I tried a P14-45 back in college and couldn't get my hand around it... being a Stubdude sucks sometimes.

Okay, in a serious post this time...

I would really dig it if Glock did something similar to the Beretta CX4 Storm - a PCC that uses their standard pistol mags and puts the mag in the grip. That means no issues with bolt hold open. Something maybe with a little better ergos than the Beretta (which, honestly were pretty good for most things but I don't want a cross bolt safety, give me ambi levers or something like the HK safety. Having the ability to swap ejection port sides, and have the charging handle on either side is cool. I'd like a bit longer sight radius than the Beretta, with a built in rail to mount optics and lights. Probably never happen. I like the Roni concept, but from what I understand, they have reliability issues. Which is just frickin bizarre, because you're just stuffing a Glock pistol in a chassis. They even had an M&P compatable chassis, IIRC which really appeals to me, because I like the M&P more, and the safety on the M&P is nice.

I just really hope its not something dumb thats not really related to firearms but like Glock fashion or a watches something outdoorsy since thats what the ad shows.

Glock brand camping equipment!

Also whats the journey? are we going somewhere or coming from somewhere? They gonna do a timeline of the initial line to current?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top