JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A new line of sporks.

Ka-Bar has the plastic spork market cornered

download.jpg

They're gonna take the glock 17, paint it peanut butter brown, give it front serrations and a short grip. They'll call it... The 17x. Genius!!

They're gonna take the glock 17, paint it peanut butter brown, give it front serrations and a short grip. They'll call it... The 17x. Genius!!

That's baby sh!t brown dude. And its pure genius! I'll be first in line!!

:s0140:

I say it will be something on the modular design level. But I am sure whatever it is, it will be lame and not worth the hype.... and I am a Glock guy saying that lol.

Last Edited:
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, here's my theory...
The picture is someone camping, so, a glock camp/training event? Kinda like Sig did with the Legion camp. Just a guess

Screenshot_20191126-125153_Chrome.jpg

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, here's my theory...
The picture is someone camping, so, a glock camp/training event? Kinda like Sig did with the Legion camp. Just a guess

View attachment 636035

Well the picture is more consistent with a hunter, a guy camping with a dog. Makes me think of a shotgun or rifle. Both markets are saturated with big names like Savage, Ruger, Remington, Mossberg, Winchester, Beretta, FN, etc. Tough to break into that market. Or maybe a trail gun, like a revolver?

I wonder if the lines and squares are any hint?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top