JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't it usually a marketing mistake to announce something like this? I would suspect that at least some of the people who were going to buy a Glock in the next two weeks, might put that decision on hold just to see what this is about.

This is too easy.

1) G20 (10mm) Gen 5

2) Interchangeable grip modules
SIG is having way too much fun with these and it's time we crash the party !

3) Trigger better than P320/X5
We're working on this.
Might be ready for next year's Big Reveal.

:p

So now it says something "legendary." So which is it? Big or legendary? I bet they're announcing Ron Jeremy as the new captain of team Glock

Screenshot_20191126-173249.png

A Glock 49 - it's a Glock 21 frame with a Glock 30 slide. It will come standard with the Glock Miniature Red Dot Pistol Sighting System and a second generation Glock brand weapon mounted light. It will have a lanyard loop, finger grooves, and a new texture. It will come in black, black and silver, black and gray, baby poop brown with baby poop brown slide, baby poop brown frame with black slide, baby poop brown frame with matte stainless slide, and black with a baby poop brown slide. It will feature Glock's innovative lateral slide serrations, instead of traditional angled or vertical serrations. They will be rounded to avoid cutting your delicate fingers too.

Also to be introduced will be the Glock Champion series of pistols. They will have gray frames, gray slides, factory installed Apex triggers, AmeriGlo I-dot sights, a peel & stick gold Glock badge on the grip, it will come with an original tupperware style container and some +2 baseplate equipped magazines. MSRP on the Champion guns will be $1599.99 so street price should be a mere $1199. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top