JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Glock 44: In-Depth Review of Glock's First .22 LR on TFBTV

In this episode of TFBTV, @James Reeves brings you a FULL REVIEW of the NEW Glock 44 direct from the Glock Factory in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. Here's the complete rundown and range session.
Read more at: Glock 44: In-Depth Review of Glock's First .22 LR on TFBTV -

See also this FAQ shamelessly lifted from TFB Editor Pete's article on the G44 @ https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/12/10/glock-g44/

I saw this review and GLOCK factory shooting range (Austria.) film a couple of weeks ago.

I believe that this is a very good review.

There are other very good reviews and films online.

This man, JR, brought up some things that my husband said about the new Glock. I will not repeat it all now.

I called the GLOCK - USA line and told them that I thought it was a good idea that they brought out this new GLOCK. I spoke to one lady, the main operator, and left a voice mail to another person in sales or public relations.

Cate

I know I am going against all the rules of the internets by not bagging on it but....

I like it. With a threaded barrel and possibility of 15 round mags, sounds like a fun suppressor host that will feel like any other Glock.

I agree that it was a lot of hype for a 22. I didn't loose any sleep over it and will continue to not loose any sleep over it. When it is readily available and the prices come down a little after the newness wears off, I will probably get one.

After fighting with a Walther P22 for far too long, a reliable 22lr pistol sounds nice regardless of the manufacturer.
Should have purchase a Ruger SR22 at the time. Certainly would have considered a G44 if it were available at the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top