JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just really hope its not something dumb thats not really related to firearms but like Glock fashion or a watches something outdoorsy since thats what the ad shows.

Glock brand camping equipment!

Also whats the journey? are we going somewhere or coming from somewhere? They gonna do a timeline of the initial line to current?
Glock jock strap. Fully supported.. :s0113: and kruelj thought my last post was funny. :p

Hi Point... they seriously are selling these 10mm carbines like hotcakes... still haven't found one locally for any price. It'd be best with a High Tower Armory bullpup stock. The only cons; not Glock compatible, and... no part interchange with AR parts. :rolleyes:

If major gun companies started making Pistol caliber carbine kits/parts for less than 5.56 parts/kits then Hi Point would have serious competition.

But yeah... I cannot justify paying entry level 5.56 AR prices for a Pistol caliber carbine of any kind

I like to look at FPS, energy on target, whichever one is going to deliver that better, that's the pick. In a similar boat with you though, if it can't do anything the AR can't already do, it's just for thrills after that.

If you could make a doublestack 1911 that takes a standardized mag design and is no bigger than a single-stack, I'd be all over that. I tried a P14-45 back in college and couldn't get my hand around it... being a Stubdude sucks sometimes.
So basically if they could make a magazine for a 1911 that defied the laws of physics entirely, that's something you would be interested in? Yeah, I think I would too.

While the Banshee is expensive, it is awesome.
But a less expensive options would be appreciated.
Lets see
Banshee
Thureon Defense
Kriss Vector
Alex Pro
Just Right
TNW
Hi Point

All of these have 10mm Carbines. The HP has a 17.5" barrel; the others are 16-16.5"

Prices range from $330(Hi Point)-$1,600(Kriss) to how much for Banshee? Alex Pro is less expensive, then Thureon, then TNW, then Just Right, then Hi Point at the lowest. No Kel Tec Sub 2000 in 10mm yet.

I like to look at FPS, energy on target, whichever one is going to deliver that better, that's the pick. In a similar boat with you though, if it can't do anything the AR can't already do, it's just for thrills after that.

So basically if they could make a magazine for a 1911 that defied the laws of physics entirely, that's something you would be interested in? Yeah, I think I would too.
When I say "no bigger", I mean outside grip circumference... by "standardized" I mean I would need the industry to adopt a common form-factor for doublestacks like there is for singles, rather than everybody having their own proprietary engineering so you can only feed a Springfield gun with Springer mags, STI with STI, etc. No defiance of physics meant here. :)

Something "big" It's either a full size single stack 10mm/45 or something totally weird like gardening tools. Glock already builds indistrial wood burning gas generators and palletized firewood for stoves. So who knows.

It'll be a kit gun gen x 17 frame with barrels, slides, springs and magazines for 9, 40, and 357 sig all with conventional button rifling and adjustable fiber optic sights. But wait if they do all that all the Lego kids will have left to play with is the soldering iron.

When I say "no bigger", I mean outside grip circumference... by "standardized" I mean I would need the industry to adopt a common form-factor for doublestacks like there is for singles, rather than everybody having their own proprietary engineering so you can only feed a Springfield gun with Springer mags, STI with STI, etc. No defiance of physics meant here. :)

That makes more sense, yeah, standardization of specs is definitely helpful for the buyer.

CLICK FOR LINK

This was quietly released early April 2019 for U.S. Customs and Border Protection ONLY.

Maybe now we'll see public a release?

1574866761015.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top