JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For my G19, I went ahead and ordered from Ghost Inc. I'll mess with things a bit to see if I can get things dialed in a bit better.
<broken link removed>

My G21sf has a totally different feel compared to the 19 or 26. The trigger on the 21 is smooth, little creep, and a clean snap. When I polished the innards, man, what a difference. Granted the 19 is said to be a target pistol, but the difference is still night and day after polishing.

Last Edited:
Picked up my G40 today from the FFL and that thing is a beast. Frame is feather light but the slide is frigging heavy. I'll post pics once my red dot comes in on wed and I have the chance to mount it on the gun. I already switched out the stock connector for a ghost 3.5lb, switched out the stock slide release for a ghost extended one, and polished some of the internal parts.

Picked up my G40 today from the FFL and that thing is a beast. Frame is feather light but the slide is frigging heavy. I'll post pics once my red dot comes in on wed and I have the chance to mount it on the gun. I already switched out the stock connector for a ghost 3.5lb, switched out the stock slide release for a ghost extended one, and polished some of the internal parts.

Did you get the MOS?
I'm guessing?

Which red dot did you order?

Yeah that slide is massive isn't it. I have the G29 and what was interesting is the recoil is not bad at all probably due to all that weight.

I spoke to soon. I just saw the vortex venom was the same price as a fastfire and probably twice as nice.

I was thinking of the razor, deltapoint, rmr, etc

And the vortex comes with lifetime warranty. I'm not sure what the burris comes with. I think the trijicon comes with either a 5 or 10 year depending on which model you get. Ithe leupold is super nice but I can't justify spending 600 for a red dot.

No red dot yet.

20160306_181451.jpg

Got home today to find the mailbox full of packages.
Ghost trigger & spring kit, G17 smooth trigger, 5 -factory G19 mags, 3 -G17 factory mags, and 7 -G21 factory mags. Sweetness. :D

Oh, and a cheap a$$ TEKMAT. DON'T BUY ONE!! :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads