JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Reading online. Looks like Grand Power is finally working to bring over a factory Glock Mag Stribog.

Hoping the make this with the new shorter barrel too.

1645632681741.jpeg

If it can fly as a pistol after August…I can see the selling with the shorter barrel. Else, likely it'll get a real stock and longer barrel and you'll have to SBR it.

Reading online. Looks like Grand Power is finally working to bring over a factory Glock Mag Stribog.

View attachment 1138248
Interesting. I noticed A3 version for $699 on sale and A1 for $599 lately so I wonder if they are closing out old model and switching to Glock mag version 100% in the future.

I have yet to have a single malfunction with my non reciprocating A1 version (dual rod type bolt) so I don't have any issues with the regular mags. When mags were new I always underfilled to about 26-27 rounds (I do with any new mags for any gun actually when new) and I always seat rounds fully to the back in any magazine of any gun so maybe that why I've never had any issues I don't know.

I agree with Fishonshawn. I was excited at first to see they were bringing the glock magazine to the US, but I think it looks kinda silly with both handle and magazine angled backwards. Might as well buy a 9mm AR pistol for more customization options. If my local shop ever gets in the SP9A3S with tailhook, Ill get that instead, and get the scorpion mag lower if i ever have issues

View attachment 1138248
I didn't notice the mention of a possible shorter version when I first read this. A shorter barrel one would be awesome! I've tried Stribog in shoulder holster and it sits pretty low so that you need to wear a regular winter coat/shell to cover it. Shorter barrel would be cool and I would likely buy it and compare accuracy (meaning ability to shoot it accurately, not mechanical accuracy) with the longer version. I actually would go for non Glock mag version probably if they offered both options (just for aesthetics) but would be fine with either.

On a related note re short barrel pcc versions, I've been tracking ptr and MKE (century ap5) clones and the short barrel version (sp5k clone) has had a lot of problems overall compared to the longer versions (Sp5 clone). That's not related to Stribog at all but something I've noticed after watching range reports and reported problems for quite a while now.

Last Edited:
No personal experience with the stribog but the 35 round 9mm PCC mags from palmetto that work with their AK9 and their AR9 with bolt hold open feature and are only about $15 are the BEES KNEES!

I appreciate the Glock happy sticks but do not find them mandatory compared this other very reliable magazine design.

just shy of 1300 rounds through my A3, ( with updated bolt ), suppressed and unsuppressed, original metal topped stick mags- absolutely zero issues shooting and no gouges in my upper

though now I may have jinxed myself....

that Glock Mag uglifies the hell out of it....

VriXDD.jpg

I fully understand that a Glock mag makes things "ugly" but they are dead reliable. They are also readily available, there are tons of aftermarket versions for less $$$. Most alley own as Glock. Tons of reasons to love those mags.

If they started with this set up, they likely wouldn't have had all the magazine issues they had with this gun. That and they would have sold a ton more. This will definitely help them sell a ton more.

Well here is a weird one. Says stribog 6mm flobert?

Also a 9mm suppressor for $200?

Huh?

80B8230F-9E72-4974-B5EB-95FF06C0CA1B.jpeg

FYI looks like Atlantic just got in mini version (5" barrel) with curved mags and regular version with Glock lower. All are A3 models.

Looks like they all have straight triggers. Btw, if anyone has the A1 version, the $8 hb industries trigger spring kit is a nice improvement on the already excellent A1 trigger. Well worth the upgrade imo.
ABBADE68-AD2D-43CF-8F31-8D4DD6B7D605.jpeg
791D33F8-9BC1-4E80-8B31-BAEFFADD51F4.jpeg
4C313C01-D76C-41CE-9DC4-B8F8AC3DBFA8.jpeg
9896F514-1087-4B69-AF20-63BF37962190.jpeg

Last Edited:
What happens in August?
New brace restrictions r supposed to come into effect then. But a lot of people don't realize though is the scorecard we have seen previously was a draft scorecard. So whatever comes later this year may be a modified scorecard or they could even throw out the scorecard altogether. We just don't know. The scorecard does tells us what they were thinking at the time it came out for comments though, for what that's worth.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top