JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also saw 308 cruising 82nd ave earlier, lookin for some action..
18ludmw6ikrdwjpg.jpg

Thats a good looking glock I like the two tone with grey because the colors are too diiferent. The FDE two tone just doesn't look like it should be together. The OD green isn't too bad.

I love my G34.
(And 26, and 17)
But I need to get a 19 for good measure.

I polished all of the internals and got her ready for break-in tomorrow...woohoo! :rolleyes::D
I did this to my 19 after nearly two years, today. A little time consuming, but now a mirror shine.
The "Mothers Mag Polish" and q-tips worked good. Figured while I was at it, to polish the firing pin shaft. Polishing friction points helps smooth the action.

I don't know if my time was worth it, because I dry-fire (before firing) them about 3000 times to break them in. They sure are purty tho :D

I have a small bench grinder with a polishing wheel that works for pretty good. Makes a nice mirror shine and even the Militec-1 beads up afterwards :D

I have the necessities for polishing stainless to absolute mirror. Problem with that is, it's not made for tiny parts. Jewelers Rouge works real nice also. I've a few others I'll probably do now, but there are more efficient ways. Similar to a rock tumbler that I may try.

Dremel works, but I had a hard time getting the buffer pad to last long enough to put some heat into the metal.

When you burn that buffing head up, try wrapping heavy cotton string around it. Tie it the same method as wrapping eyes on a fishing pole. You be surprised how well it works.
Another method, cleaning pads (swabs) stacked on the "cut-off" wheel, shank for a dremel. Any thickness you want, basically. Cheap too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top