JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing beats Connor McGregor's 1 million dollar watch. There's a much more risqué watch he owns that you'll have to Google to see as I can't post the picture here, but let's just say uh, you'll know when it's time to do a certain thing.

Last Edited:
Yep, mines just a simple Titanium Seiko that just plain works with no extra whistles and bells.
Back when I was stationed in Berlin...we could pick up Soviet Vostok watches pretty damn cheap...
They worked well as a rough and ready field watch.

I just bought and am wearing their Amphibia model 420270 model....ironically this Soviet designed watch now can come with a NATO style watch strap...:D

Is it as 'good" as a upper end Seiko or Omega , etc....No...
But it does work well and has a neat history.
Andy

IMHO all a watch is supposed to do is reliably tell time, heck some young whipper-snappers now days can't tell the time on a watch with hands.
Story time, I bought my first Seiko overseas from a fellow sailor that needed money more than he needed a watch, I think we were in Subic at the time. The watch was one of those big clunky self winders and I had it for years. One day I was a victim to the "I didn't see the motorcycle" syndrome and got hit by a left turning car while minding my business at about 65 MPH. As you can imagine I went bouncing and flying down the road. One witness described my aerial acrobatics as "the kicken' chicken". After coming to in the Hospital and determining I didn't break anything, just got really, really beat up I was relased with my bloody worldly possessions in a grocery sack. When I got home to the couch and pain meds my wife handed me the Seiko. The face was ground down so far that you could see the inner gears and such and they were ticking. That convenienced me the Seikos are indeed Mikie tough.

Nothing beats Connor McGregor's 1 million dollar watch. There's a much more risqué watch he owns that you'll have to Google to see as I can't post the picture here, but let's just say uh, you'll know when it's time to do a certain thing.
It's exactly what I expected but in a much more subtle way. I initially expected an homage to kill bill's "cat" wagon

I have a thing for fine watches, pens, and 3" revolvers. I like the Glock anniversary watch but I'll stick with my EDC Omega.

20211023_095556~01~01.jpg

Thanks for that!!! LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads