JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
I acquired this in trade from an established member whose father purchased it new. It is an old "blue label" that came from the factory with night sights and 3 magazines.
As stated, it is an early example so the night sights have long expired. It remains in very good original condition and appears to have not been fired much. Adding a detailed pic of light peening on the inside of the slide. The photo makes it appear far worse than it is but I wanted to show it. I contacted Glock directly to inquire about this condition. Below is the response from Glock technical support:

Good morning
The peen marks are normal in the 40cal
It will go to a point and stop.
If we had the slide here, we would replace all worn parts and clean it up with a file and hit it with a chemical blue.
It will not affect the function of the gun.

Even if .40 S&W isn't your preferred caliber, it's a "bet your life" reliable pistol for a great price.Also included is a Glock brand holster and 1 magazine carrier.

$300.00 + transfer.
No shipping
Trade considered: HK P2000 in .40 S&W

IMG_1387.jpeg IMG_1388.jpeg IMG_1386.jpeg IMG_1391.jpeg IMG_1389.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
damn if I would of saw this sooner I would of picked this up instead of the gun I just purchased and Glock is great for their reliability and bump cause it's a great deal and for the price if people are worried about the slide you can get an after market or OEM slide online no problem. GLWS

Geez - GREAT deal.

Spend $60 on a 9mm conversion barrel (Bear Creek Arsenal - I have one, they're great) and $25 on two MagPul G17 mags (excellent mags) - then for a total of around $385 you've got BOTH a G22 AND a G17.

GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.