JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love my Sig's. But you know what my daily carry is? A Glock 19. Its proven time and time again to be dependable, accurate and lightweight / concealable.

It takes a village to raise a child.

Or something like that.

IMG_20160420_193301.jpg

I've got a couple BBQ guns and the G40 isn't one of them. I've thought of trading it in on a Sig P220 Elite, and then I shoot the Glock and it makes me smile again. So it stays.

I remember back in the 80's when the G17 came out.... FUGLY!!! I never gave Glocks ANY attention and I stuck to my (Italain made) 92F more or less for a CCW until I saw and acquired a G30 for EDC about 6-yrs ago... then a G19.3 (for the wife), then a G19.4 (for me), then a G43 as a BUG (for me). I may get a couple more G19.3's (real soon) for my other "household wingmen" to use if ever it goes SHTF/TEOTWAWKI.

I still remember, about 40 years ago when I pulled up to a store in a fairly trashed sports car that had a caved in front end and massive areas of bondo, realizing that you don't see the ugly outside of a car while you are driving it from the inside.

That said, I like shooting my SIG more than my Glock; it fits my hand better, it feels smoother shooting and the trigger is a lot better.

YMMV

I had a Sig 229 and I wanted to like it, but after a year I sold it.

The glock while it may be ugly to some, is completely versatile, easy to maintain, and being able to use magazines in multiple handguns sold me. I have a 26, 17, and 34 so I just bought a bunch of G17 mags that work for all of them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top