JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up the new (to me) S&W M&P 2.0 10MM 4 inch [I've had a Model 1006 and 1076 forever] no manual safety.

This is a great carry gun, stippling is amazing, great grip, adequate factory trigger...

A few "modifications" that worked for me to enhance the gun's utility...

Recoil Spring [ Galloway Precision]: Breaking in the gun with Underwood 200 grain "bear loads", upgrading the factory recoil spring to a 22lb spring captured on the guide rod assembly made the recoil impulse much easier for follow up shots. Highly Recommended.

Sights [ XS Sight Systems], Item # SW-R206P-6N / R3D 2.0 Orange: the factory Smith sights are white dot only. Highly impressed with the XS sights. Green Rear, Orange Front combo. Excellent tritium light levels at night, easy to pick them up with PVS-14 NODS. Easy install with a pusher type sight install tool.

Magazine Carrier [High Speed Gear, Double Pistol Taco]: excellent product, carries two mags or one mag and a flashlight. Excellent Value

It's easily as much of a tack driver as the older work horse 1006 or 1076

Transitioning it into daily carry rotation with my Commander 1911 in .45

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews