JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dated a glock for a little while... I was ashamed to be seen in public with her so I dumped her ugly butt for a real looker download.jpg

Maybe I do hate Glocks?

There all I carry. And I could care less how much abuse they get.
All the while. My Pythons and beautiful 1911's sit unused in my climate controlled Safe. :s0153:
One does not simply drive their Lamborghini everyday... You drive the junker that gets you to work... The nice one you take out when it gets serious

If I say I hate Glocks does that make me a bad person for profiling an entire race of guns or does it just mean I have good taste?
There are folks who hate Trump and believe Hillary is the best candidate as well. It doesn't make them rayCisss, just, err, uhh...Who am I to judge :confused::D

Sucky triggers, slippery grips, slide too fat - who needs that? Might have made sense back in the 1980's, but advances do happen now and then. My Glock 34 sits in the safe (my 1911's too), and I carry a Walther PPQ. :)

Sucky triggers, slippery grips, slide too fat - who needs that? Might have made sense back in the 1980's, but advances do happen now and then. My Glock 34 sits in the safe (my 1911's too), and I carry a Walther PPQ. :)

I'll give you $100 for that G34, just so it's not contaminating your safe any longer :rolleyes:

Whip out the ole calipers and compare a Glock 9mm or 40 slide with anything else and you'll find them to be quite slim. My P226 is a beast compared to my G17.

I'll give you $100 for that G34, just so it's not contaminating your safe any longer :rolleyes:
I don't think you should pay for it ...
Whip out the ole calipers and compare a Glock 9mm or 40 slide with anything else and you'll find them to be quite slim. My P226 is a beast compared to my G17.
I hate to admit it but he is right my 229 and 226 are both fat girls..1.5 on the slide...now my sig 1911 nightmare is a super model..thin and very well put together...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top