JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dated a glock for a little while... I was ashamed to be seen in public with her so I dumped her ugly butt for a real looker download.jpg

Maybe I do hate Glocks?

There all I carry. And I could care less how much abuse they get.
All the while. My Pythons and beautiful 1911's sit unused in my climate controlled Safe. :s0153:
One does not simply drive their Lamborghini everyday... You drive the junker that gets you to work... The nice one you take out when it gets serious

If I say I hate Glocks does that make me a bad person for profiling an entire race of guns or does it just mean I have good taste?
There are folks who hate Trump and believe Hillary is the best candidate as well. It doesn't make them rayCisss, just, err, uhh...Who am I to judge :confused::D

Sucky triggers, slippery grips, slide too fat - who needs that? Might have made sense back in the 1980's, but advances do happen now and then. My Glock 34 sits in the safe (my 1911's too), and I carry a Walther PPQ. :)

Sucky triggers, slippery grips, slide too fat - who needs that? Might have made sense back in the 1980's, but advances do happen now and then. My Glock 34 sits in the safe (my 1911's too), and I carry a Walther PPQ. :)

I'll give you $100 for that G34, just so it's not contaminating your safe any longer :rolleyes:

Whip out the ole calipers and compare a Glock 9mm or 40 slide with anything else and you'll find them to be quite slim. My P226 is a beast compared to my G17.

I'll give you $100 for that G34, just so it's not contaminating your safe any longer :rolleyes:
I don't think you should pay for it ...
Whip out the ole calipers and compare a Glock 9mm or 40 slide with anything else and you'll find them to be quite slim. My P226 is a beast compared to my G17.
I hate to admit it but he is right my 229 and 226 are both fat girls..1.5 on the slide...now my sig 1911 nightmare is a super model..thin and very well put together...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews