JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
wow and I thought a Ruger P series or a Browning Hi Power clone were simple...... :p I love my dad's P85...he dislikes his SW40VE's lack of manual safety... lol; had a chance to get a Hungarian P9R (FEG Browning Hi Power clone) but needed the money for a Russian SKS...

EDIT: OO yeah; there's a reason Gen 4 is considered "Gen Suck" by many people, and a reason the Gen 3 and 2 Glocks regularly get more money than the Gen 4...... (they're in more demand than the Gen 4 and there's not as many people selling Gen 3s as there are selling Gen 4s)

Another issue regarding the Gen 4 is that they did have some issues when they first came out....and I believe it was indeed the guide rod or recoil spring, doh!

They have addressed that either by replacing them for free as well as switching them over during manufacturing so they are " perfect" now.

"Glock, any idiot can use one!"

That’s good then because this place is chalk full of them , always arguing and whining about what piece of crap is the biggest piece of crap, stuff breaks …..fix it and shut up about it, don’t like what people got, don’t buy one and shut up about it …..yet another craptastic thread brought to you by Northwest Firearms Forum :s0155:

" A keyboard, any idiot with an opinion can use one !"

I always marveled at Gaston Glock's refusal for years to alter the plastic cases his guns were shipped in.
There was a round post that fit inside the pistols trigger guard, and when a loaded gun was stored inside the case, it could accidentally fire the gun if dropped or handled roughly.
After a couple of people were injured and sued Glock, he still would not make the change because the instructions clearly stated to not place a loaded gun in the storage case.

I always marveled at Gaston Glock's refusal for years to alter the plastic cases his guns were shipped in.
There was a round post that fit inside the pistols trigger guard, and when a loaded gun was stored inside the case, it could accidentally fire the gun if dropped or handled roughly.
After a couple of people were injured and sued Glock, he still would not make the change because the instructions clearly stated to not place a loaded gun in the storage case.
Really, you marvel at it.
This is a perfect example of what’s wrong with this country.
Instructions clearly state what to do and not to do.
Idiots do it, idiots get shot, company refuses to change because idiots deserve what they get , sue happy idiots sue and you marvel over it.....lol damn we are doomed

That's because Gaston's a d-bag.

? because he refused to bow down to idiots who sued the company because they can’t follow simple instructions……he may be a Dbag, I don’t know because I have never conversed with the man but because he won’t conform to stupid people doing stupid things doesn’t make one a “Dbag"

And before the next predictable cliche post I will reply now to save you the big hassle of typing~~ "no I am not a big Glock fan, I have to try very hard to like mine and shoot it well…..I shoot other pistols better and like other pistols better, I don’t blame the pistol, I blame myself"

This is for the post after that~~ "No, no one touched a nerve and no I don’t have buyer’s remorse"

This for the guy who is going to post it anyway for smart a$$ humor and razzing~~ "LOL that was funny" “like” “like” “like”

I know they use a cheap plastic guide rod, that's for sure.

Its an $8 part that is meant to be replaced every $5000 rounds.

Well you can always change it to a Stainless Steel or titanium.

The problem is the polymer frame flexes, the polymer guide rod is meant to flex with it. Stainless Steel, titanium, etc. are rigid and will often cause reliability issues. I have tried them and have gone back to the factory guide rod.

yep, simple guns for simple people. What is that they say? "Glock, any idiot can use one!"

You say that like it is a bad thing.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews