JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Where in the world is the logic here? The same people who support abortions demand gun control on everybody because a tiny minority of madmen go on shooting sprees that kill a much lesser number of older people (older than the unborn) than those who are aborted!

What about people who support the removal of prohibition of Marijuana because it doesn't stop crime, yet think prohibition of guns will stop the crime problem?

What about people who support the removal of prohibition of Marijuana because it doesn't stop crime, yet think prohibition of guns will stop the crime problem?

You misunderstand the reason behind legalizing MJ. It's not the crime people worry about, it's incarceration which is costly, and ruins lives for a fairly innocent act.

Where in the world is the logic here? The same people who support abortions demand gun control on everybody because a tiny minority of madmen go on shooting sprees that kill a much lesser number of older people (older than the unborn) than those who are aborted!

Last time I linked George Carlin's video on Sanctity of Life I got a warning from the moderator. Sounds like you haven't seen it :D

I support abortion rights and the 2nd. Seems logical to me.

Yup. I'm firmly "pro death".

Abortion, gun rights, death penalty, physician-assisted suicide, the works. People have rights to do with themselves what they want, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. And when others TRY to infringe on those rights, they have the right to use equal measures to defend themselves.

To me, *THAT* is the definition of "liberal". (All those numbnuts who claim to be liberal who support restricting our rights shouldn't be allowed to call themselves liberal.)

Yup. I'm firmly "pro death".

Abortion, gun rights, death penalty, physician-assisted suicide, the works. People have rights to do with themselves what they want, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. And when others TRY to infringe on those rights, they have the right to use equal measures to defend themselves.

To me, *THAT* is the definition of "liberal". (All those numbnuts who claim to be liberal who support restricting our rights shouldn't be allowed to call themselves liberal.)

But isn't abortion infringing a right on the fetus? Don't get me wrong, I'm Pro-Choice (more or less, I'm pro-state's rights to choose whether or not abortion should be legalized)...but lets call it what it is.

How about the thousands of Paki, Afghan, Yemeni and other children smoked off the face of the earth 2008-2012 in illegal drone strikes?

Where are the collages of their pictures on Facebook? Who is reading their names on ABC?

There's no logic anywhere, man. Just fight for the 2A and deal with the other stuff later.

Wait a minute, are you actually expecting there to be logic to any of these laws? That's funny. I got this beach front property in Arizona you might be interested in real cheap.

But isn't abortion infringing a right on the fetus? Don't get me wrong, I'm Pro-Choice (more or less, I'm pro-state's rights to choose whether or not abortion should be legalized)...but lets call it what it is.

Ah, what the hell... corporations have rights, fetuses should too :D

In 2008, approximately 1.21 million abortions took place in the U.S., down from an estimated 1.29 million in 2002, 1.31 million in 2000 and 1.36 million in 1996. From 1973 through 2008, nearly 50 million legal abortions have occurred in the U.S. (AGI).

That's a lot of dead babies. Sadly, it's the same people who advocate for a woman to inject deadly acid into the brains of her baby so she can not lose her freedom and worry about the costs of raising the child who are screaming that law-abiding gun owners should be stripped of their gun rights for massacring all the innocent children in Connecticut.

Another thing I find funny is how so many abortion supporters refuse to look at the pictures of dead fetuses I shown them. They just look so similar to newborn babies.

Oh well, I guess I am having a hard enough time trying to help defend those who are already born.. I can only pray to God to help those who aren't right now.

How about the thousands of Paki, Afghan, Yemeni and other children smoked off the face of the earth 2008-2012 in illegal drone strikes?

Where are the collages of their pictures on Facebook? Who is reading their names on ABC?

I agree completely, watching that Mr. Peace Prize Obama pretend to cry over a couple dozen dead kids was disgusting. I can't imagine the soullessness of these people that manipulate these tragedies to steal the rights of individuals. If we wanted the death of these poor kids to mean something, we should use what has happened as a way to grow stronger, build more freedom, more responsibility, more character. What an insult to these families to feed on their loss.

Dead kids and babies don't make the news unless there's an agenda to push.

He was not faking the tears or crying. He was crying out of joy, not grievance. He is thinking to himself now, "WOW, NOW I CAN PASS THE ASSAULT WEAPON BAN I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DREAMING OF AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME!"

That's a lot of dead babies. Sadly, it's the same people who advocate for a woman to inject deadly acid into the brains of her baby so she can not lose her freedom and worry about the costs of raising the child who are screaming that law-abiding gun owners should be stripped of their gun rights for massacring all the innocent children in Connecticut.

Another thing I find funny is how so many abortion supporters refuse to look at the pictures of dead fetuses I shown them. They just look so similar to newborn babies.

Oh well, I guess I am having a hard enough time trying to help defend those who are already born.. I can only pray to God to help those who aren't right now.

He was not faking the tears or crying. He was crying out of joy, not grievance. He is thinking to himself now, "WOW, NOW I CAN PASS THE ASSAULT WEAPON BAN I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DREAMING OF AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME!"

Im really under the "gun supporter" umbrella with this guy? :huh:

Im really under the "gun supporter" umbrella with this guy? :huh:

SOme of us here think abortion is murder.. Obviously you and Obama don't.. I don't hold it against you. Nobody has been more supportive of pro-abortion legislation than Barack Hussein.

Yeah, I think Obama is quite happy about Sandy Hook.. Call me morbid , cruel or insensitive, I don't care.. The man is a professional liar, but a real crappy one at that! I could see through his BS performance like I could see through his crap from day one!!

This one is easy.. most of those who support the cold blooded murder of 4100 innocent babies every day for convenience also support the death of innocent, disarmed civilians (via criminals and government) whom they politically disagree with

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top