JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Yea, heh.
Where might one get one of those plastic guide rods that might be stocked in-house close to Portland proper?
I know there's different "generations" har.. this one is "generation suck".
Do I have to have the "factory trained armorer"
"fit" it? lol
Perfection!

Yea, heh.
Where might one get one of those plastic guide rods that might be stocked in-house close to Portland proper?
I know there's different "generations" har.. this one is "generation suck".
Do I have to have the "factory trained armorer"
"fit" it? lol
Perfection!

What the hell are you talking about??

Gen SUCK, doesn't tell us anything. Try ENGLISH.:s0155:

Well you can always change it to a Stainless Steel or titanium.
Well, I understand. And then will it be "perfection".. as was/is originally promised? wow
And if it was perfect to begin with, why's there now four "generations" and counting? nevermind

What the hell are you talking about??

Gen SUCK, doesn't tell us anything. Try ENGLISH.:s0155:
Maybe if you didn't get your panties in a wad so fast you'd see that I was wondering where to get a guide rod. And if you don't know what suck means, they have this thing called the internet these days.. I know, it's very difficult for you but really, it's a pretty simple word/concept, just so you know.
good talk

I agree with John that your post was difficult to read and understand. If you are having the gen 4 guide rod problem then glock will send you the replacement free.

Check out the Wolff rod. I originally just wanted to up the poundage on the recoil spring and decided to do the guide rod/spring kit, very satisfied with them

I hear you guys and do thank you for you input, really. I think I'll just go with the twelve pack of sintered turd because it's so perfect and proper.
I'm sure I'll tell you all how much a piece a plastic "costs".. and speak slowly and enunciate clearly about the sucking piece a crap.

^^^^ Same here, I installed Wolff rods/springs on all my 10mm Glocks and they're excellent.

I wouldn't mind the plastic rod if they put the proper spring in the pistol for 10mm.....I only wanted the brass to stay in the same county but it actually changed how the pistol feels while shooting for the better.......less cheesy feeling while shooting

nothing is perfection, especially my trigger finger

Maybe if you didn't get your panties in a wad so fast you'd see that I was wondering where to get a guide rod. And if you don't know what suck means, they have this thing called the internet these days.. I know, it's very difficult for you but really, it's a pretty simple word/concept, just so you know.
good talk

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.:complain:

If you hate it so much , sell it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show