JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So guys (and gals), $15 million of your tax paid dollars have now been slated for out of staters abortions. Travel expense, procedure, and after care. https://kcby.com/news/local/funds-t...ortion-included-in-state-of-oregon-budgetcare. Is this the best use of our tax dollars? Is this a government (aka you and me as Oregonians) agenda to spend money on? INSURANCE! That is why we have it. Let it cross state lines and be recognized in every state. Help the ever eroding of Row v wade cross states lines by something that we all pay for. MAKE HEALTH INSURANCE RECOGNIZED NATION WIDE! obama made it mandatory.
Our state government likes to help others, at the benefit of our tax dollars. I say put the money into psych help for our vets first.
why should my taxes go up to help out of staters when there are so many homeless vets on the street with no counseling or a safe place to rest their heads?

Remember when Oregon boycott South Africa? Then Myanmar? Now they're trying to do the same thing against states that won't kowtow to demands for extreme "abortion rights" and "transgender rights." That $15 mil is Salem's effort to bring pregnant women from more restrictive places like Texas and Louisiana so they can freely kill in lovely Oregon. Yup, your taxpayer dollars hard at work...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews