JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Supporting a third party with ZERO chance in hell of winning just handed the win to BROWN! THAT'S WHERE THE BLAME TRULY LIES!

We all know Knute was 2 deg above worthless, but we also know full what KATE IS, so...................................
You can finish that thought if you like, But Pointing fingers does nothing, making statements about not having a perfect candidate does nothing. YOU HAD YOUR VOTE, and YOU WASTED IT because of some nobel notion of conscious or respect!
Were well past the soap box, and the ballot box, so pass the ammo box and lets get to work!

The 'Blame' to a large extent, is with campaign finance. She got millions from Bloomberg, and probably Soros and Steyer That is something we can be pushing our Reps about, repeatedly. We can bet, whatever she promised them, is not good for Oregon.

We had a candidate with no real message, and no energy or skills to campaign. Did not even come out and address a simple question: Do you support the Bill of Rights?? Of which, the 2ndA is one. Trump needs to be the new model for campaigning. Talk about high energy.

We need to go forward, from where we are, with what we got!! Not a time to quit.

We need to do a 'pivot' from 2ndA, and "gun rights', to Civil Rights!! Who can be against 'Civil Rights"?

JMO

I will look for it. She is being investigated for extorting $518k for her campaign from state vendors, to gain state contracts. Using state workers for her campaign, on state paid time. Using state funds to pay for her law license. And, I believe, state funds for a trip, poss to Costa Rica. I believe I saw the reference on this forum somewhere, but do not know how to search for it. Something also about designating 52 state workers as lobbyists.

Thanks much. I'll do some digging too.:)

Well now, that escalated quickly.... lol

There's always a loser, there's always a minority that is discriminated against, there is always suffering.

Sucks to be in the minority, but I still believe in unity, freedom, liberty, and the republic.
Oh no worries, I was just kidding.
The left seems to have that mentality when they lose, they then riot and tear cities apart.. all the while saying republicans are full of hate... yet when we republicans lose, we lose quietly and graciously.

Pointing fingers does nothing, making statements about not having a perfect candidate does nothing. YOU HAD YOUR VOTE, and YOU WASTED IT because of some nobel notion of conscious or respect!

have a close family member who was a third-candidate voter, even though I disagree, understand the notion of "neither of the above" applies to the (sadly misguided) opinion of those who do make such choice. And have yet to be shown by any one just how such a choice really actually 'belonged' to either me or my opinion....yes, yes, it leaves us all to labor in the underground methane pit under Thunder Dome....while Kate MasterBlaster runs about vanquishing clueless opponents under the Salem State House Dome.

If we insist taking away the vote away of those who so annoyingly vote in spite of our own convictions, what else are we willing to do 'in service to our ends'?

I've seen this same tactic used often over the last 40 years here under the guise of more 'pro choice'. Whatever else it may be, it serves the purpose of the DNC just as others describe. Without looking it up, I'm sure a number of previous election cycles were very impacted by those very same few percenters exercising their own notion of 'right to vote their choice'.....to the detriment of the rest of us:cool:

I will look for it. She is being investigated for extorting $518k for her campaign from state vendors, to gain state contracts. Using state workers for her campaign, on state paid time. Using state funds to pay for her law license. And, I believe, state funds for a trip, poss to Costa Rica. I believe I saw the reference on this forum somewhere, but do not know how to search for it. Something also about designating 52 state workers as lobbyists.

That would be awesome if she when down for something like that, but I'm not holding my breath.

I disagree - that is your opinion. What you mean is that I should have gave my support to a worthless Republican in order to prevent a worthless Democrat from winning. I voted for the candidate that most represented my position. Someday I would like to see a three party election..

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying!
Voting to prevent the very worst should have been your Priority to save what rights you have left, now we get 4 more years for her to do a tremendous amount of irreparable damage to the state, all because folks vote third party when there is no chance for a third party!
Feel good doesn't count, part time patriots that only ever ride the bench are worthless, and conscious objection only works when there are enough people that matter who will listen!
Until the day we actually have a third option with a real chance, you tossed your vote in the trash can, and bloody kate walked off with it, because you didn't vote Knute!

third party votes in the 2 party system we have are an excuse. they have no testicular fortitude, They can stand up later and bad mouth everyone else after the fact

WEAK!

Last Edited:
Yes, that's exactly what I am saying!
Voting to prevent the very worst should have been your Priority to save what rights you have left, now we get 4 more years for her to do a tremendous amount of irreparable damage to the state, all because folks vote third party when there is no chance for a third party!
Feel good doesn't count, part time patriots that only ever ride the bench are worthless, and conscious objection only works when there are enough people that matter who will listen!
Until the day we actually have a third option with a real chance, you tossed your vote in the trash can, and bloody kate walked off with it, because you didn't vote Knute!
I will always vote for those that I think are honorable versus someone I have no respect for. My vote at best was neutral to both the Republican and the Democrats. Beuhler did not get my support and he never will. Kate has no respect from me. I was not convinced one was better than the other especially after the town halls. All Buehler did was attack Brown instead of high lighting what he would do. If given the chance to do it all over again knowing what I know my vote would not be different. When the heck will the Repuicans run a decent honorable candidate?

third party votes in the 2 party system we have are an excuse for those with NO BALLS, they can stand up later and bad mouth everyone else after the fact

WEAK!
I stand behind my decision. To me your position is ignorant and example of what is wrong with politics today. Voting for the least of two evils.

Third parties are a joke. A charade. A con. While many of the third-party candidates are sincere, some in the past were hucksters who used their candidacy to make money. These third parties are powerless and have zero influence. Take a look behind the Wizards curtain, as most third parties are designed to disrupt the election system, not validate it. Stand Back and ask why?? If you have no power or influence what do you have? The ability to create instability within that minority votes.

DH

Third parties are a joke. A charade. A con. While many of the third-party candidates are sincere, some in the past were hucksters who used their candidacy to make money. These third parties are powerless and have zero influence. Take a look behind the Wizards curtain, as most third parties are designed to disrupt the election system, not validate it. Stand Back and ask why?? If you have no power or influence what do you have? The ability to create instability within that minority votes.

DH
Because I think our politics is a joke and just like I voted Gary Davis - to me he was the best of the candidates in my opinion. I am tired of Republicans and democrats.

Because I think our politics is a joke and just Gary Davis - to me he was the best of the candidates in my opinion. I am tired of Republicans and democrats.

Its your right to vote how you want, and I support that right as an American 100% your right to vote as you want.
It also does not change the history and chaos the third party causes, and a record of no solutions, means voting for a
candidate that says he is the next coming of Christ, but can not be proved, is a great stance:rolleyes:. The, I would have been great, if I was given a chance speech, heard it for years from minorities. If only our voice was not suppressed we would be great. LOL.
So, hey vote how you want, welcome to the free America. But third parties have the last 200 years caused more problems then they ever solved and that on the books history.

PS I know Dems and Reps are fakes and frauds, what I don't trust are parties that stand in the shadows an shuck rocks at the top dogs. And then claim they would do better, if voters were not so mean and voted for their guys.

Guys come on. Lick the wound already and lets try to get ready for the 2019 Legislative sessions and returning refueled anti-gun groups that have confirmed they will return.

Lets not mexican stand off and try to actually remember we all want to protect the 2A, we can squabble over other measures and things when we can at least secure a foot hold with our rights. Next time lets get more involved with screening and vetting candidates for parties instead of letting Dem/Rep etc do that for us. Yah?

If you want to leave, leave. you have free will.
To those who love their land and memories maybe we should look to band together.

Washington just got hit by I-1639, here in Oregon we know the same fate will befall us and have no challenge if we sit here slinging blame for why something didn't work out. MOVE ON AND TRY AGAIN. Take a knee and drink water.

Any suggestions?

That would be awesome if she when down for something like that, but I'm not holding my breath.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown – Misuse of Public Funds, Conflicts of Interest, "Graft" & "Corruption" - The Lars Larson Show

NEW VERITAS -- Secrets & Lies: Oregon Governor Kate Brown, Fmr Campaign Manger Details "Graft & Corruption" : The_Donald

Oregon DOJ declines to investigate Kate Brown's deal with Nike, unions

The Good Life of Oregon Governor Kate Brown

The last link is the most salient. Sorry I'm not real good at this. The smoke is there, we just need to find the murder weapon.

To moderators: this info was asked for by other members.

Without stoking the third party debate too much, when I added the third party vote percentage to Knute's score it didn't make a difference.... Maybe my math was off or the percent went up since I looked last. (So please correct me if I'm wrong)

I did notice 1/3 of registered voters didn't vote locally though. So if any blame is to be placed shouldn't it have been on them?

So maybe a get out and vote campaign should come before bashing the unhappy minority?

This thread is probably going to get deleted now. Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads