JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah..I really don't get it. Just a few months ago all these NWFA old timers were rightfully calling out companies that were refusing to ship to Oregon after 114 passed.

Now this OP reasonably calls out a company that wont ship anything, all ya'll excoriate him.

Ya sound like a bunch of crabby women in a hair salon that have known each other too long and a new girl walks in..

What happened to this forum?

Be kind.
They were getting roasted just the same. I'm not sure why op thought they'd get us to sing kumbaya around the campfire decrying the horrible gun companies that refuse to put their company in jeopardy due to Kommiefornian laws.

It doesn't make any sense for the "firearm industry to eat its own".

Last Edited:
Is anyone in Washington, including OP, reporting this to the parties suing the state over these laws? I cringe when I see keyboard commandos railing against something, and then do absolutely nothing to get the situation resolved, or at least action initiated.

This is exactly why these laws pass in the first place. Everyone is furious about these attacks on our God given rights. Let's get together, cover each others backs, and get involved.

I'm not a Washingtonian so don't think it's really my place to report this. However, I did let William Kirk of Washington Gun Law know about this thread in the hope that he can get the word out for people to actually do something.

Does anyone have an up to date list of entities bringing lawsuits against these laws? I think it would be helpful to post the list so people like the OP know where to direct their complaints.

Most companies are like politicians, they exist to serve us. We support politicians by donating to a campaign, voting them in at the ballot box, and maybe asking others to vote them in. With companies, we support them by purchasing their products or services and by word of mouth.

When a politician does something we are unhappy with we withdraw our support and share our disappointment with others.

When a company does something we are unhappy with, we should also consider withdrawing our support and sharing our disappointment with others.

That is exactly what @DennyG did and I applaud him for it.

Last Edited:
Am not inclined t read all 5 pages, after 2 I'd seen enough to recognize the pattern.

Gun banners, the wealthy sponsoring Gun Control Groups, the dupes who believe gun control will stop crime or suicides and the politicians, mostly liberal who align with the above are the real enemy. But they succeed when the get us arguing with ourselves and disparaging manufacturers or FFL dealers, who obviously are trapped in the middle this mess.

Last Edited:
I ordered some cheapo backpacks from Primary Arms on the 2nd. I called them today to see why it hasn't shipped. All orders to WA have been put on hold pending review. Especially scary black assault backpacks (thank God the mumbly governor and beta AG are keeping us safe), so I can't blame other companies for not shipping firearms.

Last Edited:
If I was running a firearms related business in Washington State earlier this year, I would have shut it down by now. It I was running a firearms manufacturing company I would NOT be selling to Washington State FFLs right now. Just because something might be legal now, doesn't mean that AG Bob Ferguson wouldn't try to set me up and bankrupt me.

Funny things is that years ago I came to believe that all firearms and ammo would someday become unavailable for purchase in Washington State. There wasn't anything psychic in my predictions, I simply observed the trends. As a result, I acted on that belief that "firearms and ammo are here today, and they will become unavailable in the future". Month after month, year after year, I converted beliefs into actions.

Anyone who didn't see this coming wasn't paying attention. It was obvious as the sun rising in the East. The actions that are now available are to donate money to organizations that are filing the lawsuits.

I ordered some cheapo backpacks from Primary Arms on the 2nd. I called them today to see why it hasn't shipped. All orders to WA have been put on hold pending review. Especially scary black assault backpacks (thank God the mumbly governor and beta AG are keeping us safe), so I can't blame other companies for not shipping firearms.
Plenty of fish in the sea, I would find a less risk adverse company to spend my money at.

I just tried to purchase a Savage 110 precision BOLT ACTION rifle online from Grab-A-Gun. The order was rejected with a note that it couldn't be shipped to Washington State. I requested and received a call from the company.
I was told that Grab-A-Gun has suspended all orders both firearms and non-firearms to Washington State. They said although legal, the management there thought our laws were too liquid. I pointed out that was a pretty anti second amendment approach for a company that sells firearms.
We just need to get rid of our gun grabbing Governer and Attorney General for starters.

I just tried to purchase a Savage 110 precision BOLT ACTION rifle online from Grab-A-Gun. The order was rejected with a note that it couldn't be shipped to Washington State. I requested and received a call from the company.
I was told that Grab-A-Gun has suspended all orders both firearms and non-firearms to Washington State. They said although legal, the management there thought our laws were too liquid. I pointed out that was a pretty anti second amendment approach for a company that sells firearms.
This probably won't help you out since you live a long distance from the border but there are Oregon FFLs who could receive and process this order for you.

Personally I would shop around for seller who will ship to WA. But if a too good to pass up deal on a legal to transfer rifle or shotgun comes up from seller who won't ship to WA, send it to Oregon FFL for transfer there.

I know many Oregon FFLs quit doing transfers for WA residents after I1639 but there are still some who will do it.

Read through a bunch. Sounds like all the liberal so called gun owners wandered over to NWF.

Hey silly people. These businesses are eating there own. They spout all kinds of 2a and disappear when it counts. The NRA found itself on teh crap list for many here in the NW when basic they have done diddly squat except ask for money when all these laws have been being pushed over the last several years.

Its more than fair to call out these companies who have stopped shipping everything. And canceled orders that were legit even before the crap was passed.

If I was running a firearms related business in Washington State earlier this year, I would have shut it down by now. It I was running a firearms manufacturing company I would NOT be selling to Washington State FFLs right now. Just because something might be legal now, doesn't mean that AG Bob Ferguson wouldn't try to set me up and bankrupt me.

Funny things is that years ago I came to believe that all firearms and ammo would someday become unavailable for purchase in Washington State. There wasn't anything psychic in my predictions, I simply observed the trends. As a result, I acted on that belief that "firearms and ammo are here today, and they will become unavailable in the future". Month after month, year after year, I converted beliefs into actions.

Anyone who didn't see this coming wasn't paying attention. It was obvious as the sun rising in the East. The actions that are now available are to donate money to organizations that are filing the lawsuits.
Until we can get those same companies to STOP shipping to the Military ases in WA and the State government, which includes all sherrifs, state patrol, etc. It's not going to do much good. Let the clowns who run security for our lovely garbage heaps in Olympia not be able to get firearms, ammo or anything. Then maybe the turd, and inslime, and his cronies will get a message that htis them. Rigth now they could care less they trample over the rules as they please because there is no accountability.

There was a reason and our founders made it very clear int eh Declaration of Independence. There comes a time when the oppressor will be challenged and the masses will no longer put up with their garbage, and it is the right of the people to deal with that government.

I applaud anyone who votes with their wallet regardless if I agree with you or not. Sometimes that is all we can do, but keep in mind some of the companies do the same. The juice may not be worth the squeeze for some of them especially when you have a state AG suing everyone for everything chasing his anti-gun agenda.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top